31.

Kardi

    "You're glowing this morning"? Meechie's mom said over the phone

"I guess it's thanks to these babies inside of me . Did you get your tickets for the flight"?
"Meech didn't tell you"? She said.
"No tell me what"? I asked .
"My days were denied I won't be going with you guys".
"Awww man momma I really thought you could come".
She chuckled and said "it would've been nice but with my new promotion they need me. Y'all go and have a good time and stay out of trouble".
I sigh and said "I don't know about the stay outta trouble thing. I just wanna get it over with. I wish it was just a trip with just me and my man not all these extra damn people".
"Maybe this is something y'all kids need in order to get back tight like y'all were".
I rolled my eyes and said "yea closer if that happens it'll be a miracle".
"Who you in here on the phone with"? Meech asked with Scar in his arms.
"Your momma . Why didn't you tell me she wasn't coming again"?
He sigh and said "because I didn't want you to back out if you knew she wasn't going".
"Son you should've told her anyway" his mom said.
"Ma I was when we was on the plane" I looked at him and rolled my eyes.
"Yall just go and have fun I gotta get back to work kiss my grand baby for me" she said before hanging up.
Once she was off the phone I grabbed Scar from Meech and placed her in the high chair .
"We are going to have fun" he said trying to make good of the situation.
"Whatever . Now I'm not going to be stuck around your friends . Must I remind you we hang around some dysfunctional ass people".
He handed me Scar's spoon and said "baby we are dysfunctional have you forgot"?
"Okay well I'm trying to change you know being that we are going to be parents of three soon we need to change our life around you know".
Meech grinned and handed me the plate of grits "you know we not about to do no damn changing especially you".
I rolled my eyes and said "look I mean what I said . When I drop these babies I'm a different woman". Meech might not believe me but I'm being honest about what I'm saying.

Meech
"What you doing bruh"? Martin asked .
"Shit in the mall with Kardi and Scar wassup"?
"Shit ready for this trip to come Zoe has been getting on my nerves man".
I chuckled and said "Kardi too. Who all going again"?
"Me, Zoe , Julius and his you know and then Zoe invited someone".
I scrunched up my face and said "someone like who? Damn I hope it ain't Roland or somebody we don't need no fucking surprises Nigga".
He quickly said "hell no I made sure of that. Hopefully this trip can mend some of the groups problems".
I sigh and said "yea man I just want everybody to be cool again".
"For real me and Zoe was talking about it even down to their fallout with crazy Farrah".
I chuckled and said "shit I forgot about Farrah ass look let's not bring that shit up on the trip. Bring up Farrah can open a can of worms a nigga like me ain't trying to deal with".
Martin added "Julius is bring Maria he said that last night so now we know that for sure".
"Wow" I answered .
"Wow what"? I turned to the left of me and saw Kardi.
"Julius is bring Maria with him on the trip" I said .
She laughed and said "ouuu I get to meet this Maria . Good now I can see if this nigga got good taste in men. I mean transgenders".
      "Man chill we are going to have a good time no start nothing I thought you said you was turning over a new left"?
She smiled and said "just because I'm turning over a new leaf don't mean I can't have a little fun while doing it? Besides ain't like I said I'm kill this person. But wait shit let's hope not". She said with a wink.
"Tell Kardi leave that shit in Miami" I heard Martin say. Only problem was even if I did tell her ain't like she was going to listen my girl has a mind of her own.
"Come on we got a flight to catch in the morning" she said pulling me up. "I hope y'all ready for our arrival" I said into the phone.
Martin sucked his teeth and said "awww shit the Timmons finna coke fuck up some shit". I hung up the phone and grinned because I know that's just what the fuck was about to happen.

———Next part starts the vacation y'all ready ?