49.

Fatima
      Julius was walking again after three and a half months. The doctor still suggested that he have care so being that I was at the hospital everyday his friend gave me the okay to be his at home nurse he got released. He was still having frequent headaches and his badly bruised rib was taking slower to heal not to mention he was still having leg pains as well, right now he couldn't walk long distance without having to sit down. So even though he could walk again he was still at times in pain.
      "Here we are" I said pulling up to the home.
"Who's place is this"? He asked. This was the first words he spoke since leaving the hospital. I think him leaving the hospital and realizing he still had to depend on me wasn't what he expected so today he was moody.
      "Your friend Meech from this place . It's close to your doctors and it's handicapped accessible".

He glared at me and said "I'm not fucking handicap"

I rolled my eyes and said "then what do you call it Julius huh"?
He shook his head and said "you going to help me to the door or what"?
     Tired of the attitude he was giving me I said "I thought you wasn't handicapped . Only handicapped people need help Julius".
      He waved me off and said "man it was a yes or no. Just bring me my crutches alright I'll get to the door perfectly fine don't need your help".
     "Know what get them yourself" I said throwing the keys at him.

      Once inside the house I watched from the window as he made his way with the crutches to the front door. He was almost there when he fell. His right leg the one that was broken in more places than the other gave out on him. The doctor wanted him to take his steps easy at first but he wanted to be big and bad and do shit on his own fine.
      He called out for me but I just stood there. He was going to learn that he needed my fucking help.
"Fatima"!
"Fatima"!
"Dammit Fatima"! If we had neighbors they would've definitely heard his ass screaming.
      "Shit I'm hungry" I said to myself leaving the window.

       The next morning Fatima opened the front door and saw Julius laying on the steps asleep.
"Julius"!
"Julius. Get up. There no way you slept out here last night Julius"!
He opened his eyes and said "you didn't fucking help me the fuck you mean. Look if you going to fucking act like this I don't need your help".
     "Nigga you said you didn't need me yesterday. You said you not handicap remember"?
     He sigh and sat up "I'm sorry . Okay". Then he gets up. He wobbled a bit but finally he grabbed his stance and he walked inside with the help of the crutches and Fatima close behind him.
      "Can't believe you let me sleep outside" he said sitting on the couch.
"Eat so you can take your meds . I'm going to run you a bath you smell like outside".
Julius replied "ignored me huh? Well look don't try that shit again".
      Fatima stopped in her tracks and turned her head "boy don't fucking test me".
"You said you was going to run my bath can you go do that please"?
      Fatima had to laugh at his sarcastic ass. He was trying her and he was going to learn every time he did he was going to pay.
     When he got in the bathroom he removed his clothes right in front of her saying "you sure you can handle seeing me naked"? Fatima was not liking this cocky rude side of Julius she was getting. I mean shit he did have something to brag about because his penis did hang low on slow but the way he'd been acting she didn't even care to be turned on about it.
     Once his clothes was removed and he sat the crutches against the shower , Fatima pushes him into the cold bath water.
"FATIMA THIS SHIIIIIITTTTT IIISSSSS FFFFFFFUUUCKINGGGGG COLLLLDDDDDD"!

    Fatima laughed and said "you going to learn to stop fucking talking to me any kind of way. I'll be your fucking Helen and I'll treat you like muthafuckin Charles . You must think you got Maria but Nigga you got Fatima Michelle Adams and I don't play that shit , now enjoy your fucking bath I'll be back soon".
     With that Fatima left the bathroom and went outside of the deck where she stayed for about two hours taking his crutches with her. He was going to learn today .
      His phone rings it was Meech "hey Meech".
"Hey Fatima how's my boy doing"?
She sparked a blunt and said "he's good just got out that bath . Them meds got him out like a light". She said as she could hear him calling her name from inside the house .
"We'll be over tomorrow to visit" Meech said.
"Okay cool I'll let him know when he walks up" she said .
      After the phone call she finally goes back to the bathroom to find Julius trying to get out the tub water everywhere.
"Help me please" he said shivering .
"You done treating me like I'm some worthless help"?
"Yessssss....yessss Fatima please"!
She take the crutches and sits it on the side of the tub. Once she was close enough he pulls her down to him by her shirt and says "you trying me don't try me".
      Fatima smiles their lips were inches apart and she says "or what Mr. Cripple"?
"Julius pulls her in the tub and locks lips with her . What happens next the two weren't expecting .