56.

"You can sit there and look at me like that if you want to but I don't care"

Kardier had texted Kay off Meechie's phone for her to come over . Then once Meech was out the shower she told him what she had done.
"I need to put my lock back on my fucking phone".

Kardier walked over to him and said into the mic "I am your fiancé and I think bitches need to know that, since when you tell them they don't seem to get the fucking memo"

    Meech snatched the mic and said "don't do no weird shit Kardier".
She smiled and said "let's just hope this bitch don't temp me how about that . We all know what I'm capable of".
     The doorbell rings and Kardi says to Meech. "Ouuu your hoe is here. Shall we got open the door and welcome her into our beautiful home". "Kardi"?!
"Come on Meech"! She said leaving out the room. This shit was finna be a shit show that he was hoping wouldn't blow up in his face. Hopefully it wouldn't because he didn't fuck and thank God he didn't.

       Zoe laid in bed as Martez slept in on her chest . Here she was laying with the man she loved and was scared to tell him she was a month late on her period . She was even so scared to take a pregnancy test to find out so it sat inside the nightstand on her side of the bed.
      Zoe did not want to have a child before she was married . She wanted to do things like her parents did and get married and then build a family.
       She knew she if was pregnant it wasn't a doubt in her mind that Martez wouldn't take care of his responsibilities, she knew she had a good man. Zoe just knows that she doesn't have time to wait around and that she needed to take that pregnancy test asap . If only she could get Martez out the house long enough for her to sneak and take it.
     Because maybe just maybe this late period was the cause of me switch birth controls .

      Fatima was in the middle of watching bad boys club in bed with Julius who had fallen asleep a hour ago. "Damn Natalie chin is just long as fuck" she mumbled to herself as he phone rings on the night stand.
      She grabbed the phone and saw her cousins Patricia's number .
"What"? Fatima answered .
"Wow that's how you answer the phone for me now? That nigga you got changing your ain't he? Look I'm calling because grandma just died and I thought you should fucking know".
     "Well thanks for calling and letting me know".
"If you plan on coming to the funeral I need to know by tomorrow . We might need you to be a flower girl or something".
      "Yea whatever ight" Fatima said before hanging up.
"Who was that"? Julius said as Fatima snugged up with him turning the television off.
"My cousin my granny died".
He replied sound sorry "I'm sorry to hear that baby".
Fatima replied with "thanks for that but I mean I don't know how to feel the lady never accepted me like she did Farrah. She always believed that I wasn't my fathers child because she didn't like my mother. I was never her grandchild the fucking lady never acknowledged me, so I just don't feel nothing towards her being dead".
     Julius cuddled me and said "sorry you went through that, what you going to do"?
Fatima sigh and said "I just want to sleep . I'll deal with that tomorrow".
      Julius held on to Fatima that night as they slept. She would be pissed if she found out he had someone look more into her background. He just wanted to know why was she keeping the tragedy of her ex and her kid from him. There's gotta be way he could get it out of her he thought . Right now with her granny passing it might not be the right time.
     But if Julius want this to work he needed to know everything about her and she needed to know everything about him. No secrets . That was a must when dealing with him.
       He grabbed her phone once she was sound asleep and texted Kardi pretending to be her.

What y'all think Julius sent Kardi? I hope this boy ain't trying to be messy...