11.

Meechie
Posting that picture gave me the opportunity to bust down Kardi's walls again .
"Mhmmmm daddy fuck me" she said as I was hitting it from the back.
We couldn't be to loud tonight was the first night we had Scar sleeping in her crib and I didn't want her to wake because her momma was being loud as hell.
I pushed her head down into the pillow and with a grip on her hips just continued to pump in and out of her. I must've made her come like twice. When I saw her legs shaking I knew she was about to have other orgasm.
I picked up my pace again and head her say "fucccccckkkkk I'm about to cum"! Hell so was I when I felt her cum that's all I needed before I nutted all inside her .
"Shit girl you got some good pussy" I said pulling out and kissing her on her back. She just laid there collapsed on the bed . This was our third round tonight so I had tired little baby out.
I couldn't do nothing but laugh looking at her sprawled out on the bed naked .
Glancing over at my phone I saw it was ringing . It was my mom, so I answered "hey Ma wassup"?
She was crying and she said "they found Clive in a alley dead".
"What"! I said pretending to be shock.
"Shot three times there are no witness nothing".
"They say where he was" I asked already knowing the answer.
"On Blu St. only people that be on Blu street is feens you know that Meechie . I don't wanna tell your grandma that because the first thing she going to think is that he was back on them drugs".
"Shit man. Unc was like a second father to me . This one don't sit right with me, I get some info . Once you get the arrangements in let me know the cost".
"Alright love you be safe"
"Yea love you too" I said hanging up.
"Everything okay"? I turned and looked over my shoulder . Kardi was now sitting up in bed.
"Yea. Um my uncle was found dead" I said to her.
She got up and hugged me before saying "shit I'm sorry to hear that".
I pulled away and looked her in the eyes before saying "I'm the one who killed him".

Kardi
Meechie didn't go into details on why he killed his uncle he just simply said if it wasn't his uncle it was going to be him. When he admitted to killing him I didn't know what to think.
We went by his grandmas house the next day and I had to act like I didn't know the killer was the one comforting his mom and grandma .
Looking at this shit gave me Bishop from Juice vibes when he showed up to Raheem house like he wasn't the one who killed him.
All I could do was sit on the couch and watch . What kind of man did I have for a boyfriend because right now what I saw as he looked at me while hugging his grandma with a grin on his face was a stone cold killer.
He killed Calvin fine , I was cool with that because Calvin was a worthless piece of shit. But his uncle a family member that was extreme for me.
My cell rang it was Zoe. I answered handing Scar over to Yvonne and stepping outside .
"Hey" I answered .
"Wassup girl. Look , Farrah's sister called right. She said Farrah don't remember shit and that's she's going to be permanently blind in the left eye".
I sigh and said "well I mean should we feel bad I mean she did this shit to herself . And shit I was already done with her ass before she even tried to kill herself".
Zoe asked "you think she was trying to make us feel bad"?
I answered "if she was I honestly don't I see it as fast karma".
Zoe chuckled and said "damn girl so heartless where you at"?
Walking some more around the yard I answered "Meechie's grandma house his uncle was killed last night".
"Damn that's crazy he can't catch a break his father was killed too".
When she said that I asked "by who"?
She replied "they never solved the case from my understanding. From what I was told he was in bed asleep one night and someone broke in and killed him dead.
Word was that the police had something to do with it that's why they never solved it".
"Shit that crazy" I said .
"Yea girl crazy, well I'll let you get back to family time call me later".
"Cool I will" I said hanging up.
I turned to go back in the house and bumped into Meechie's chest and then asked "well who was you talking to"?