Chapter 2

Your pov :

After some years of what happened with my last work. I'm now working as a janitor at a school. I never knew this was more cool than being an engineer.

I could clean the floor without being bothered. There are kind kids that say hello to me and mostly I've got some friends to enjoy my break with.

Plus I'm having way much fun here.

Somedays I got nightmares about Huggy though. He never left my mind... It gave me a trauma even when I just saw his face flash in my head. Every Time I see something blue and yellow together I get a panic attack.

It happened one day when I was cleaning a classroom. A kid had forgotten their pull that was blue and yellow at some part. I dropped the clothes and quickly got to the toilet to calm down. It seems stupid to react like that to just a piece of cloth. But for me it was like a terrible thing.

Now I'm more careful than before. Since I'm always the last person to leave the school after cleaning. I have spare keys to close the big doors. When I'm out around that time it's mostly dark outside.

I went to my car and got home fast. Yeah I was not far from my apartment. Not like before where I had to drive miles away for two hours.

Has always I check my mailbox to see if I got any letters other than bills. And there was something. A big brown letter. Written on it, playtime.co, it was addressed to me.

I grabbed it and felt the weight it was holding in. I got home and put the letter on my kitchen table. I took a cup of coffee and drank it. I was spacing around thinking of What to do. 'Open it or not?' this circle in my mind forever until I stop. I put down my empty cup in the sink and quickly snatched open the letter. I was too curious to see what was inside.

There was a black tape and a white paper folded in two. I took those out. The tape was about the commercial of the poppy doll.

I went to my saloon and put the tape in the vhs reader. I put it in and let it play the commercial. It was normal until it got creepier. That doll sounded too real and there even was a glitch at the end of the tape. Looks like a wall with a poppy flower drawn on it.

I open the paper and read it. It's been 10 years since they disappeared? But it also says that they are here... Weird. I have to find that poppy flower.

I stretched my arms and sighed tired. I could go to sleep now, but I want to know what happened to the place.
I took a bag and put some food to keep me awake and put my flashlight in with a crowbar. In case of danger.

I got out and got in my car to go to the old factory.

Once there I noticed how boarded the place was. This looks more weird. But I knew it was abandoned anyway. I use my crowbar to remove the plank on the big doors. Then I open and walk inside the place. It does look abandoned and there is even dust...

I close the door behind me and walk closer to the counter. I stare at the Huggy almost rip off on the wall where he said 'welcome'. I cover my eyes for a second. 'He is not there anymore... He must be dead already..' I thought while I regained my focus on something else. A green tape. Just to my right is a TV with a VHS player. I put the tape in and the man Leith Pierre, the one who fired me, talked.

He spoke about how this audio was used to tell that the place was closing and that trespassers were not welcome in the place. He said there were triggers and cameras to see but since this place is abandoned... I don't think they work anymore.

I went to the hall on my right where it was the gift shop. I remember this was where kids would come buy some toys after the visit of the factory. I smile remembering that good time. I heard the sound of something moving up my head. I look up to see the small train still working. It was cute how small vape would get out of it. Even the little wagon attached to it with different colors would attract a child to play with it.