Chapter 3

Your pov :

I felt such nostalgia run through me.
The kids playing around with their toys. Laughing with each other while running.

I looked over the machines and where I came out. Looks like I have forgotten about the gaps leading out to one of the toy parts of the place.

I went over to the panel and there was something written on the screen 'out of power' that looked like I had to turn it on.

I went over the stairway and went up to the point where I was greeted with another VHS player and a tv. I am not happy about this.

I remember playing the orange one where Richard and his friends were talking in it. Mostly Richard complaining about the boxes... This gave me a flashback of when I got to them and they were not minding me.

I shook my head and continued on my way to power up the place. I grabbed the handle and pulled the platform to me to let me pass over to a red button. I look to my left to see the two poles and what must be the other button to press on.

I linked everything together and everything was brought to life. The machines wake up and seem to make happy noises and purr. I walked back over the stairs before I saw the pink tape on the wall to my left. I grab it with my red hand and go over the VHS player. I played the tape and could hear the director of the factory talking with a woman.... Stella..

I remember her. She was.. a kind and innocent person that worked here. Mostly she was there at the 'make your friends' location, guarding the orphans' children. She was so sweet with them, like a mom.

I missed the time I talked with her and had fun hanging out with. But she suddenly was gone before I was fired. I wonder what happened to her?
Maybe she had gotten sick or was promoted somewhere else in the factory?

But that tape. She sounded so off in it. I know she prefers to be a kid again to play like the orphans kids do. But talking with such a perspective? I never heard her talk like that...

I went down the stairs and went over the panel. The eyes of the machine in the middle were following my moves.

I want over the three sections that give a different part for a toy and pull down all the levers. I waited to see parts to make the cat bee in the first machine. I want to see through the tube glass her parts being painted to her true colors. Then she entered the second machine which made chomp noises and then went to the last machine who made a noise to verify the toy. I waited at the end of the tube to get her.

Once I got her, I went to where I should place my toy that will open the door after the toy was scanned.

I happily took my friendly toy back and walked inside.

Then someone got out of the dark hall...

Huggy.

With his menacing smile.

I almost fall down on my ass on the cold floor but I only manage to stay still. I hugged the toy tightly to me as I took a quick step back while he walked slowly to me. I started to run over the machines not knowing where to go.

I was getting a panic attack and was so disoriented. I needed to breathe but I don't know how. I looked behind and he was there standing. Not moving at all, but just staring.

I held my breath and stared back at him. I'm shaking slightly but I was not moving.

His eyes glitter with something I don't know what it was.
And his mouth...
It was leaking..

I started to slow my breath as I felt my legs wanted to give up on me. I closed my eyes and hid my head behind the cat bee in my hands.
I wished to never have come back here. I took a small peek and almost faint when his face was very close to me.

I Instinctively threw the toy on his face and made a run to the stairs. I heard him hiss and the toy being ripped to pieces. I tried to jump pace the fence that was blocking my way to the stairs. But before I could fully pass over it something grabbed my legs and pulled me down on the floor. My face came first on it. I cover my face in pain and tried to ease it by rubbing my hands over.

I then felt lifted off the floor. I was hanging upside down it seems..
I watch over to see Huggy with his mouth closed and giving a frown with it. Looks like he was not happy. I look away nervously not knowing what to do in that situation.

"You hurt my feelings." Said a young male adult voice. I blinked a lot before looking at Huggy. The fluffy creature was now giving a sad look. I kinda felt guilty but he was mostly the one that scares me!

Wait, did he say his feelings?

I hesitated to say something until I signed to him a 'sorry, didn't mean to.' Looks like he kinda understands what I said with my hands. He put me down and put his hands on his hips. "Well you should have stopped running before! It looked like you were afraid of me!" He responded strictly.

Well you kinda did to me... Guess I should not admit that fact.

'I uh... I'm really sorry for that. I won't run away from you.' I signed pretty fast. He stared at me before he blinked and looked away. Looks like he is thinking. He looked back at me and gave me his yellow hand. "Promise?" I look at his hand and take it in mine. I slowly shook it and nodded to him. "Wonderful! Now we better... Go have some fun!"

You raised your eyebrow curious about the 'fun' he meant. He brings you along since you still hold on to one of his hands.

He was running quite fast for a doll-like creature.

But right now you feared for you will have to do with a murderous toy..

To be continued...