Chapter 8

Huggy's pov : (yes I know you waited for that one to come.)

I was there. Put it in a corner of the testing room. They thought they deactivated me. But I was there, watching everything they've done.

Every day I was put here to see all the people that were used and tortured. They were innocent and blinded by the director's speech. They get killed by those experiments.

One day I awoke, standing in the spotlight. In front of me a fake doll that looked like a child was in front of me. I glanced around me to see the scientist recording me. They would see my move when the fake child hugged me. I slowly hug it back. They note down on their clipboard. I am playing their game and it annoys me. Especially when the director came to check on me. He was amazed by the work of a certain scientist. He seemed to be the head of the operation.

I hated him the most. He would test me out when I am all alone with him. I wished to kill him from those days.

And then I saw you enter the room. You were beautiful... Pure... Too innocent and happy. You always wear that small smile that shines like a precious jewel. I hoped nothing would happen to you. I was there standing like a statue for weeks until I was allowed to move for the visit for the children.

You were here by my side interacting with me. When I spoke to a child or even waved goodbye, you were there waving your hands too. But you could not speak at all. I wished to hear your voice but I soon realized that you were totally mute.

When I was alone on this small podium I thought I was only like a show use for when the time comes. But when you first came here everything changed. Even if you could not stay long here because you only were to do your work.

Although.... Leith pierre.. took you to the scientist and you three were talking about something and I feared that this was about doing that experiment. Getting an adult soul into a toy to stay young forever. I myself wonder if I was too an experiment before I was put still in that place. They could control me easily with a remote. But this will soon change. I will be the one killing them all.

You, of course, have somehow survived the experiment. You were cooperative and well intelligent despite the way you act and look. You were small for an adult. Plus your physics did not change much. Only maybe your (h/c) hair was cut short and that your (e/c) were a bit different. It seems you still looked human. I wonder what they did inside you though.

Because even now when I look at you. You still looked the same 10 years past. You don't have an old look. You still look beautiful and young.

Your eyes that shine like stars while I told you my small story of existence and how I suffered from this factory. You gave me a sympathetic look like you understand my feelings. Yet you have forgotten that you were a toy just like me. You were a hybrid in a short way. Half human and half toy. Sounds like you could be immortal.

But your not.

I saw you a couple of times with a different look. Your hair being messy or your face being totally black from something you had worked on before.

Your pov :

"Here you have... What was wrong.." He said as he looked down.

You were shocked about this little story you heard. You never knew that you were used as an experiment. You don't even have memories about it!
It's like they have brainwashed you to not know this. You worked and had a happy life where you never thought you would actually be not a human but a toy.

You look at your bandaged arm and put a hand on it. You slowly remove the bandage on it and stare at your not mostly healed injury. The wire was still there. Does that mean they could turn you off like a machine? Could they really not care about you that much? Was it why no one seemed to mind you?

Tears were slowly making their ways in your eyes. You hold on to not cry or even sob. But the adrenaline quickened and you felt emotions pass fastly through your mind.

Maybe you were not mute before? They have surely removed your vocal cords to not be able to speak if you have found out about all of the experiments the factory has done. So they were sure you would tell anyone like the police or any authorities that would believe you or not.

You sniffed and looked up to him. He looked at you and almost gasped when he saw your unbandaged arm and also the look you were giving.

Was it a bad idea to tell you now about the experiment he had and about you being also a test subject?

He quickly scoop you up on his arms and hushed you like you were a child. "Hey, It's gonna be alright. We... We will get out of here once we find the others." He softly said to you in an attempt to make you feel better.

You only shook your head. How can you find them? You were a toy like him. And maybe they are toys too! You could have passed some of them! Even Huggy could have been one of the workers before he turned to a creature!

'Wait...' You blink your tears away and stare at him. 'Huggy could be one of the workers I'm searching for..' You thought with hope that was rising in your mind.

Huggy seems worried for you. He did not know you were actually thinking about anything. He only thought that you were just shocked and mixed with emotions.

You put both of your hands on his face. This quite surprised him. You stared at his face a bit too close and mostly to his eyes. This made him uncomfortable. "W-What are you doing?" He asked nervously.

"I'm checking something." You signed to him for a second before putting your hands back on his face and kept staring at his eyes. Huggy was less uncomfortable when he saw what He/she was doing. "Are you checking if I'm... One of the workers you are searching for?" You stop and remove your hands. You look away not signing anything to him. So he was right. "I don't think I am one of the workers that was turned into a giant creature..." You look back at him with a serious face.
"You're not a creature!" You furiously signed. This only made him laugh. "Really? Have you not seen how my mouth was made? When I open it you are afraid of it. And don't say otherwise about it. I know what I'm saying and It's the truth. I was trapped here and tested by a crazy scientist until I got my vengeance on him." He responded back.

You rubbed your cheeks a little. He is right. How could he be one of the workers you search for when you know that he is a true creature. But to you he is like a friend, a buddy to be around despite the look of his sharp teeth hidden... You still like him for who he is.

If only he could see that from your eyes...

To be continued...