Chapter 4

After a long run from Huggy and you just following...

The two of you got to a place you never saw before in the factory. It looks like a place where kids were taken care of by a caretaker.

There was a panel that showed where to go and those directions were split in three paths. One for the dining room, the second for the playground and the last for the sleeping room.

You look up to him confused as he only seems to look excited. You felt like you were going to play like a child with him...

He let go of your hand and went to the playground area. You follow him behind, not wanting to be left alone in a silent place. Who knows if there could be some dangerous toys waiting to kill you?

When you entered the room you were quite impressed by how colorful it was decorated. There were different toys and games gathered around some shelves. It was adapted for each age of kids. To the youngest one to the older one. You never knew that your boss had made this for the orphans and even the kids that would pay a visit to the place.

You smiled a little until you heard someone laughing like a goofy person. You look over to see Huggy jumping up and down on a small trampoline.

You walked over and found how he acted was different. Before he looked menacing like a total monster and now he looks happy like a child.

You were going to leave him to have his fun and go sit down somewhere but somehow you got grabbed around the waist and pulled along to join the tall doll to jump on the trampoline. You felt surprised and afraid that you did something wrong, but when you heard him still laughing... You knew he only wanted you to have fun as well. So you did. You jumped high with him. A smile was forming bigger on your face. It's been so long since you had fun like that. Even when you were a kid, you never got time to play with your friend or even when you were at home. Your parents wanted you to work hard for your future. You obeyed them because you had no choice to.

Thus result of you having much fun with a toy you thought would end your life. Seems like you were wrong from the start. Huggy only wanted a buddy to play with him. He got you for himself now.

After jumping on the trampoline you two played another game the tall blue fur loved to do. It was of course a tag. He was 'it' and you were the one being chased until you got to the safe zone you two have made with boxes and toys. He seems to love being it. You wondered why.

When he caught up to you, you were almost to the zone. But he got you before and said 'your it!' has he taken a run to hide away. You silently chuckles and sprint after him. You tried to touch him when you were so close but he seems to notice that and always goes jump high or simply dodge your hand. In the end he got pinned to a corner. You smirked evilly and touched him on his chest fur. It was so soft when you felt how fluffy it was. You rubbed a little more before removing your hand when you realized what you were doing. You look up to see him... Pleased? His eyes looked dilated for a moment. Was he ticklish or something?

You slowly poke his side and he flinched. You continue doing that until he struggles to not open his mouth. You tickled him very fast and he fell on you suddenly. He was not heavy at all. Actually he was light like an actual plushy. You could turn over and sit on top of him. He soon started to laugh and covered his eyes. "Ah ah ah! Please stop! I can't take it anymore!" He pleaded to you while his mouth was open wide so I could see all his sharp teeth again..

I stopped tickling him slowly and stared at his mouth. He soon took his breath back and uncovered his eyes. He looked at me curiously before he noticed how afraid you were when you saw his mouth. He closed it and sat up slowly. You shake your head and rub your eyes, feeling tired from all that fun. You did leave after your work to get here and it was night time. But since you don't have a watch on you.. you could not know what time it was now.

You signed lazily to him some words. 'tired... Sleep... Need...' He stared at you and tilted his head. "Can you repeat that again? I could not see it.." He sounded sad for what I must have said. I repeat my move. 'I'm tired... Need to sleep....' you clearly show it to his face. He nodded his head and wrapped his arms around you carefully. He got up with you in his arms. You hugged him with how warm he felt, while he got out of the playground area to the sleeping one.

He put you down on a bed but you did not let go of him. Instead you hugged him closer to you. Which made him end up laying down next to you. He watched your sleeping face and smiled. He prefers to see you like that than afraid of him. He glanced over the walls to see the posters of him with a pillow in one hand and a plush in the other. He felt embarrassed to see those. It's like a cuter version of himself. He never liked it. He sighs and looks at the dark blue ceiling.

He remembers when he was created. How this scientist treated him like a total monster. While he treated another toy like a precious one in front of his eyes. He gritted his teeth a little. He hated how poppy could control some of the toys that were made with children's organs.

She wants revenge, she said... He didn't mind that. But the problem was her abusing others since she could not do anything. She was a well made porcelain doll. She was fragile. She can't move like the other toys here.

He grunted and closed his eyes. He wished to not be in control of her. He could hear her give him orders but since he was a 'failure' he never had to listen to her. He was free to do what he wanted. And now... He had you for himself.

He opens his eyes and looks at you. He brushed a string of your (h/c) hair away on your peaceful face. For him you looked like a doll. He felt bad when he remembered hitting you hard that time when you used to work at the factory. He never hated you. You were mostly the one that came to repair him and would also talk to him to get some answer. That part was amusing to him. You were curious to know if he was really a simple robot toy or real like a person.

Your small smile made him feel pleased. He smiled with his mouth closed and decided to rest too. It's been a long time since he had to sleep with no problem. He was not alone after all. You were back at his side again.

That's what only matters to him..

To be continued...