Chapter 13

It was exhausting.

You had to hit every wuggies from each hole you see one popping their heads out before they could even jump on you. You definitely prefer to be hugged by your tall blue fluffy bud than those small ones.

You were even sure that those little ones were almost your height. It brings a shiver to your back. How come this could be a game for a child!?
Well from this place you have made a total conclusion that it is a sense that what was called a game would actually be a way for any human to survive from death by toys.

You let out a big sigh because now you will have to go to the final game. This one was called 'statue'. And by the name of it you have the sensation you will meet another new kind of creepy toy that will try to kill you. Just like Bunzo bunny. That yellow rabbit had given you a total panic attack over that twister colored Simon said game.

When you reached down to the game place, a TV was hanging there to explain the rules of the game. You were sure to win it like you did with the other two somehow.

You wanted to find your friend and see what happened to them. You can't be slowing now despite being tired from the previous games. This time it was a weird blue and purple toy that looked like a dog and a caterpillar mixed together. His name is PJ the pugapillar. Which was a suited name for a guy like him.

Has always Mommy would appear behind an observation room from the ceiling. She would make sure to terrify you with her own way. After all, you were so good at the games that she was kinda in rage and hoped this time you would die for good.

When the game started you rushed past the first obstacle and got almost to the tree red slides before the light went on. You could hear from behind you the sound of thousand steps coming fast when you had sprinted. You took a peek to see PJ not far away from you. You started to sweat in fear you might not be able to get to the end of this place that seems very long to get to.

The light went out and you quickly got to the middle slide. You had no time to think which was the best way to go. You had to run as fast as you could and get to the end. That was your only purpose right now. To survive from this game. To get that final piece that will help you turn on that big train that was waiting for you.

You stop and take your breath each time the light comes back on after a minute. You did not dare to look back. You know he was not far. Because right now, he seems to also walk when the lights are on. You gritted your teeth in disbelief that mommy would be cheating on that. When you spotted the rings hanging at the ceiling you had the idea to quickly grab those and eject yourself closer to the end of the area. But sadly you had ended up in a big pile of cube that were soft at touch. You were totally stuck in those. You started to panic and struggle a lot until you saw PJ getting very close to you.

You close your eyes and see what could be your life passing by as old memories. How you first worked at this factory, how you met the workers, how you enjoyed paying a visit to Huggy, when you had breaks to enjoy...

It was getting long for you to die right? No pain yet... Nothing that made you scream. You open your eyes slowly to see that PJ had turned to the left. He must have thought you went that way and did not get stuck in that pile of cube. You let out a sigh of relief before you aim at a ring to get yourself out of this mess. You notice a hole over the glass wall and decide to launch yourself into it.

You're getting sick of her games already. Plus she mostly cheated on all of them. At the music memory with all those symbols where there would only be colors to match. Then at wag a Wuggy where the strings that hold them got removed. And now she must have told PJ to walk even when the light is on.