Chapter 15

Hey (ûwû) how are you all doing? Been a moment I wrote a chapter from that book hasn't it? Well sorry for that... I got what you call a writer block or a white page. (And might has well lost some motivation for a moment too-)

Ahem... Enjoy this chapter!

Also happy new years guys! ^^

-/-

"Huggy! We have to hide for now!" Kissy said half panting as she tried to stop the blue mascot who was still running with one thing in his mind. Found a way to get back to you.

"Huggy!?" Kissy was getting annoyed as she was desperately trying to bring him out of his thoughts. Behind her, Lovey and Dovey were both tired from running. It's been two days and they still haven't made it out from this maze. They've been running around in circles and no sight of an exit was there.

Huggy slowed his space and soon stopped in front of another blocked path. Kissy stopped right behind him as she looked at the wall in front of them. She was going to reason with him. But she could see how much his hands were shaking a lot. "Huggy... I know you care a lot about them.. But for fuck sake please let us have a break. We can't keep going like that." She softly said while she put a hand on his shoulders. When she starts to remove her hand, he grabs it and it surprises her. He gave her a glance and she could see the tear that had fallen from his eyes. He was desperate to find you. But you weren't found for two days. The four got stuck in this giant maze and it's like someone was playing with them.

Kissy gave him a compassionate look and raised her free arm up as an invite for a hug. This of course made him immediately hug her right as he let his cry out. She tried her best to comfort him. The twins behind them were watching them with sad and tired looks. They never saw their brother be like this before. Angry yes, but never with this melancholic emotion he was showing. Lovey hugged his sister Dovey as she did back in instinct as they both fell on their knees from exhaustion.

Sometimes later... The wuggies siblings had the time to take a nap in a room that seemed safe for the moment.

Huggy and Kissy were the only two that weren't sleeping yet. Because one of the two was missing the warmth of someone by their side.

Kissy watched over Huggy in his sleeping position. She doesn't know why or even how her brother could be like this for someone that used to work in the toy factory. Especially if they were part of the main project this cursed place was.

Of course she knows that you have changed from the way you were before. After all the accident that has happened. You have become less cold hearted than the other researchers and scientists.

She herself hated how she was before too. Acting all jolly and even sweet to the children, she was recording and taking notes on them. She really hoped to have done a better job than this.

She had put herself in questions. About how she got here, how the director was having his full trust on her, how she even managed to watch the children get turned into toys.

She sighs and rubs her head as she gets her focus back on Huggy. She remembered how the two had met first. Both were mostly of interest to one another. Even though it was only how a child would react when they discover something new about something or someone.
It never was love despite how the searchers and scientists would have seen it. It's only later they would realize how the two reacted over the set up to make them mate like some wild animals.

She smiled a little when the two would actually get along to prank the scientist. How idiotic they were to think after turning them into toys they would obey without rebelling.
Well she kinda was smart by letting them think they had her under control.
She thought Huggy might have done the same if the both are now here than being stuck in a cell.