Chapter 11

(Draw made by me

(Draw made by me. This is what Lovey and Dovey look like by the way!^∆^)

You, Huggy Wuggy , Kissy Missy, Lovey and Dovey have together walk back to the main stage entrance of where your dear blue sour patch favorite doll mostly stands.

Looks like you were back to zero.

You were lost in your own thoughts. About the employees, the living toys, about you as well. Are you really human? After all... You have spotted a wire in your injured arm. Were you also a toy from here? Then why haven't you got any memories of experience done on you or even about being a fake mascot like Huggy was?

Talking about him. Right now you took notice he was getting annoyed with Kissy missy. The two do look and act like brother and sister. Just like the twins were. But there was a difference. Huggy and kissy, both act like most siblings quarrel would go. While Lovey and Dovey seem to act like almost the best friends ever.

You walk over to the twin and sign to them. They both stop their little chatting as they both look down at you curiously. They don't really seem to understand you. So you had started to somehow do mimics so they could understand. Which they did. "Oh... You wonder about why we act so different then Huggy and Kissy behavior?" Said both the twins together before they looked at each other and smiled thinking of the same thing to say. You nodded and gave a thumbs up to them. The two chuckles as they look at you. "Well we did have disagreements with each other!" Started Lovey.
"But we somehow got used to it and thought fighting was not worth it!" Ended Dovey.
The two do match each other like actual twins.

Well now you wonder...

Since you are back to the start with the Wuggies siblings. You had at least a last clue to help you find your coworker or even found a way out of this abandoned place. Because going back doesn't really help at all. The door had been shut down and a certain blue monster had broken the scan pad over the door to open it.

You let out a deep sigh and slouched down on the cold dusty floor. This brings attention to everyone else in the room. Huggy got the most closer to you. "What's wrong y/n?" He asked worriedly. Seems like a sibling quarrel was stopped by you.

You looked up to him and smiled a little. But your eyes showed despair. You slowly signed to him. "I'm fine. But it's getting me tired to find a way to get out of here... Do any of you have an idea?" You asked out. All the wuggies look to each other to see if any got an idea. Kissy seems to be the one that has one. "Well... We could go to po-" she was quickly cut off by Huggy giving a warning growl. "No." Missy rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "But she could help us!" She argued. "I don't want her involved with this! She is a total devil hiding behind that doll face!" He argued back. You blinked a lot as you watched the two fight again in an argument. The twins seem a bit entertained or more like kinda afraid this will end up badly.

You started to get annoyed by this.

You go stand on a wood block behind the podium. You stomp your floor on it once you are on it. This brought the attention again and stopped the small fight. You furiously signed at Huggy and kissy. The two quickly look down, embarrassed for being lectured by you. Even though it was only your hand gesture doing everything. You do wish to have your own voice to yell at them.

After a moment everyone calmed down. Mostly you. You all had planned to pay a visit to Poppy. It was the only way to at least get help. She was the only one left. You remember when you used to work here that Poppy was first created before Huggy and the other friendly toy came to life... She could be like the oldest that have seen and know everything in here. You slammed your forehead for not thinking of that sooner. But with the warning you got from her. You're now we're on your guard and suspicious about her. And with how Kissy explained that normally everything will be fine if I was the one that goes to talk with her alone.

It was a very long trip. Passing vents after vents... Until you finally get to where you never were able to pass when Huggy had surprised you at making a friend area. You five stood in front of a door where a poppy was painted around it. Dead toys hanging on the ceiling and different colored warnings written on the walls to not go in there. You hesitantly open the door.

A long hallway was there. You all pass it to get to a small break room where a door seems to be blocked on your left and some couch and a playhouse toy on your right. It even looked like a waiting part from the hallway. Your curiosity got you when you saw this hallway did not end there. You walked to the other side and got to the last door. You look behind you to your... Four friends? You 're not sure if Kissy was truly friendly. Yet she was not mean to you or even act like that. She was only rude with Huggy and a bit with the twins. They all give you a reassuring smile. This somehow was surprising on how they did it without showing their sharp teeth. You blinked a lot noticing they all don't have sharp teeth. Kisses were actually round. Huggy very sharp and the twins were between round and sharp...

You shook your head and focused on your mission. You opened the door wide open and could see the red light covering the dark room. You stepped inside and noticed a table, a closet but also... Poppy in a glass case. She seemed asleep in it. You stepped closer and put your hand on the handle. You pulled as hard as you can on it. It was really holding on until a pop and a crash of glass came. The light flicked a lot suddenly. You step back in a small panic of what was happening. You stare at where Poppy is and you flinched at how her eyes moved a lot. She stared at you with a small smile, like she was grateful for you to have come to save her out of this case. "You open my case... Thank you!" She sounded very happy.

You calmed down quickly and give her a nod has a way to say 'you welcome' or 'no problem' She keep staring at you, with curiosity. "So you are really mute? Mmh... That would be complicated to have a conversation with you." She said pondering before she hop off with grace and landing on the floor. "My name is Poppy! Has you know... I am one of the unique doll that could represent this place!" She walks past you while saying that. Sound like she is pretty narcissistic about 'her image'. You watch her walk out before stopping and looking at the wuggies siblings. "Oh hi! I am happy to finally see you all face to face!" She gave a small wave and a soft smile.

You wonder if this is really the Poppy the others would describe as someone evil? You shrugged and followed the doll. She was going to what to be a vent suited to her size. "I suppose that now you have free me I should help you! Isn't that correct?" She asked, looking at you. You nodded as you signed in agreement.

'This is great! With her help... I can get out of here! Plus Huggy and the others could come too!' You though in happiness and excitement.

"I'll be on the other side. Push the shelf off of the door and you will be able to join me there!" She said before going in the vent. Her hums echoed in it.

Wow, what such an encounter you had with Poppy... Seems like you all will get to another and more dangerous adventure in this factory.

'cause when you will pass that door..

Someone, who was waiting for so long for a player to come to play with her...

Will made a great fate. But who knows? Maybe you will befriend her? Or worse...

To be continued...