Chapter 6

You don't know what just happened but you somehow got out of the theater.

How?

Let's rewind a bit then...

Had you been up in the air with your arm being slowly eaten by Bron, someone had come to your rescue.

Who you may ask?

Well It's Cat bee herself!

She fly to you and head bump Bron to make him let go of you. Cat bee was distracting the long neck dinosaur toy to let you time to flee yourself.

You could never forget that nice move she gave to you. You would even thank her when you see her again.

She was like a hero to you when she had come to your help. Now you wonder where Huggy could have gone to? Because he did disappear from your sight.

You look at your arm that was still bleeding after what Bron just did. You put your hand on the injury and winced silently. This hurt so much....
You need to take care of that before there is an infection evolving on it.

That's what you did. You searched for the break room where normally there would be a med kit hidden in a shelf.

Meanwhile... In the cafeteria..

Huggy awoke slowly and already noticed he was tied up on the floor by a big pipe. He looked around him confused. Before he was with you in the theater now he was.... In a kitchen? Tied up to not move from there.

He wondered what just happened and wanted to know if you were alright. He tries to get out of the tight rope around him but nothing. He was stuck there. He growled and grunted in an attempt to make you hear him.

But you were too far to reach him.

You were at the break room dealing with your injuries on your right arm.

He sighs and looks down sadly. Why must he be away from you after he had you with him? He doesn't even understand those feelings he has when he is around you. It's been 10 years that he has not talked to someone or even had fun with.

Just then giggles came and soon toys were gathering around him. Mostly it was the famous green robot, the candy cat and the smaller Huggy wuggies. There were at least ten green robots, ten candy cats and one small Huggy. Looks like they were ordered to keep the tall doll here.

Huggy stares at all of them. "What do you want, Poppy?" He asked knowing it could only be her controlling them. One of the toys, mostly the small Huggy, came close to him. "You know what I want Huggy." She said through the toy.

He shook his head. "I won't obey you on that. He/she is innocent. They are like us! A tested prototype... Yet they don't seem to know that themself. Poppy just, leave them alone." He responded back as he looked at the ceiling.

The toys back up a bit and speak to themselves. They sometimes glance at the tall fluffy boy and continue to speak between them. Huggy only huffs in annoyance. He wanted you to find him already. Yet he has to wait here with those small toys guarding him.

"Alright I will leave her/him alone. But only if he/she doesn't bother me." She said the small Huggy suddenly turned off. The other toys remain alive and would go out of the kitchen to mostly guard the door to it.

On your side you were able to bandage up your arm. When you were doing that you noticed something wrong with your blood on it. You have discovered a wire or something like that in your arm. You shook your head thinking it was only you imagining something or must be tired.