Chapter 19

"Daisy? Just like the white flower?" Dovey asked curiously while she held her brother's arm tighter. She was being suspicious over the toy flower. Like everyone else was.

Lovey on the other hand was the only one not looking at her suspiciously. "Wow! That is a sweet name!" This brings the others to react and glare at him. "Lovey!" Said Huggy, Kissy and Dovey while you gave a 'don't compliment a stranger' look. Lovey gave a perplexed look to everyone. "What? It is true! Plus she seems to want to be our friend!" He gestured to Daisy who only stood there, smiling. Which creeps anyone out as they stare at her. Dovey vaguely looked at her siblings and was halfway accepting her twin point of view. "Well he has a point." Huggy grimaced as he remembered a certain crazy pink spider lady-like toy. "I don't think she will be friendly like mommy's long legs..." He shudders for mentioning her out. Kissy puts a comfort pat onto his shoulder as a support as she looks to the twins. "Huggy is right... We have to be careful." She warned.

You nod in agreement with both as you glared at the flower. You know this place only has toys wanting to play with anyone who has a way to chase their prey in such a malicious and sinister way. But still treated as kids despite you might end up dead under their grasp.

The flower before the five of you had regained her focus as she moved her leaf hands around. "Are you all done? Great! Now it is time to play my game! It's very simple! You have to find me! But each time the lights go out.... I changed my position!" She explains her game with such excitement as you know for a fact and has well has the wuggy's siblings, this hides something dangerous.

Daisy held a glint in those plastic eyes that was confirming your suspicious thoughts on her. "If you found me... Then I'll lead you to a safe place! But if you don't.... I will scream and brim 'Him' to you!" Her smile got wider with her eyes squinted in joy as she giggled like a maniac.

The light suddenly flickered and quickly the light was turned off.

Sounds of creaking... Clicking... Like something or more like a lot of steps moved in front of you. You could even hear whispering and giggles. It's like there is more than just Daisy.

The light turned back on. To your surprise there was a hoard of Daisy's standing before you. All not moving and having the same positions. You cannot tell which one would be the true Daisy in this situation. Like she had planned this so you could actually lose this game of hers and get sent to the wolf mouth.

Huggy let out a low growl as he seemed annoyed about those kinds of games. Even though he was not the one that got to play Mommy's one like I did... But he seems to not like to see me risk my life on it this time.

Kissy seems to be focused on founding Daisy. But her expression clearly shows she is having trouble finding where Daisy would be.

The twins.... Well Dovey looked scared for her life with Lovey seeming to be the only one that held a happy look on his face. Like he had found where Daisy was.

You blink twice and glance between Lovey and the hoard of Daisy. You hoped your observations were correct as you put a hand on top of Huggy's right closed hand. He looks down at you and has his anger slip away a bit. You smile and sign something to him before you point to Lovey and the Daisies toys. His whole face drops to a poker one before he looks to Lovey then back to you with an 'Are you serious' look. You furiously nod to him as you are eighty percent sure about this.

Huggy's sigh has he can't say no to you and just goes over to Lovey. You stay where you were and watch from afar Huggy's having a small conversation with Lovey. It seems the light orange fluff got the memo and glanced at you before he let out a happy giggle and went into the hoard of Daisies with no fear at all. To simply boop at the actual Daisy by screaming out loud. "Found you!" Which surprised her and she made a shocked expression. Well one that looks almost like one. "How!?" She screeched unhappy as she stepped away from him. Looks like no one was able to beat her game before.