Chapter 14

"Alright let's test our subject..."

"Yes sir."

"Have you removed their vocal cords?"

"With success yes."

"Great. Now let's start the procedure."

"Procedure engaged sir."

"Let's see how it will get this puzzle done."

"Y/n? Wake up..."

"It's been two days. They really needed to rest."

"What actually happened for them to be bleeding like that?"

"Yeah! What did you do Miss Poppy?"

"I-I dunno... We were on the train and suddenly it went too fast and it lost control until it fell down.. When I checked on them, they were in this state!"

"Well this is bad! Candy cat don't like this..."

"Me too buddy... Me too.."

You slowly open your eyes and the first thing you hear is gasp from random persons.

"They're awake!"

You grunt as you try to sit up and when you do you put a hand on your head first. 'W-What happened to me? Is... Is poppy alright?' You look up to notice a bunch of random toys. Some you recognize quickly.

Cat bee, Candy cat and Poppy were the closest ones you seem to remember. The other behind them confused you. 'Who could they be?'
The small doll was relieved and was quick to hold one of your hands. "Y/n, I am so happy to see you! You have been asleep for two whole days! You must be hungry right?" Now that she said that, your stomach did not help but answer for you.

Some toys chuckled when you showed your embarrassment. You were definitely hungry. You wish to eat something right now.

Poppy smiled kindly. "We got some food for you that we found. We hope this will help you get better." She let go of your hand and gestured over to the toys to come closer and bring the food. They shyly obey and give you what seem to be some chocolate bars and even candies. You do love chocolates but you had hoped to actually eat some meat or veggies. You shrug and thank them with your hand language (Because it seems some might forget that in this story you are mute-).

You ate the food given to you and felt satisfied. You let out a yawn which made some toys awe at the cute sight you just showed.
You remembered about the past event and you quickly stood up. Which had given you the result of going back down with your butt first hitting on the floor.

"Be careful! Your body has not recovered yet!" Said Poppy in a panic. The other toys agreed with her. You looked at her and quickly signed something. She understands your worries for your friends but right now you can't even stand up and also are stuck here for a while. "We will find them. I'm sure they are searching a way to get to us too." She softly answered before she glanced at the other toys.