Chapter 12

(Have a cute kissy missy In her train conductor outfit! ^∆^ I drew it and published on my instagram-)

-/-

You never knew this would happen after you have just met Poppy...

You have now met a new character in this horrifying place that used to have kids roaming around in.

Her name was Mommy. You remember having to see her own tv advertising played around the world. She was made for children that loved to stretch stuff and have fun twisting a toy around without it breaking. That's when Mommy's long legs came to life after Poppy and Huggy were made.

Only years later there was a project for her to have a family to give her company. But it did not get made in the end. Not like with Kissy missy being normally Huggy soulmate like the scientist and the director thought would be perfect.

With the way you see how they act to each other. They do look like soulmates. Huggy being more aggressive but goofy at the same time. And Kissy being the more well behaving person you saw with the patience and the little sass she has to tease Huggy with. It kinda makes you jealous when she does that to him. You prefer to just ignore it since you know Huggy does not love her more than just an annoying sister.

Now, You, Huggy, Kissy and the twin were in front of a closed gate that would lead you all into the game station. You use your blue hand to pull down the lever. The gate slowly opened and the light suddenly came on around the game station.

It was very massive. Much more than making a friend one for sure. Plus the train was in sight at the end of that room. You could notice the three panels showing what could be the famous game the children had played with Mommy. How could you know that? Well there was a cut out next to you, that represents Mommy playing push up with boogie bot. You could press the red button that would let out a line coming from her. But the problem is... It's been a very long time since those kinds of made carton stuff were used. And the kids loved pressing that big shiny red button. So if you try to press it now. You are sure that this one can't say a full line. Because it was so used to speaking a lot that only disturbing sounds would come from it.

Of course this did not happen to the other characters' cut out voices. Only when you have pressed after a long moment. The last line would be mostly full of garbash noises. You were happy to hear Huggy goofy voice when you five were over Ludwig office. Buggy was kinda embarrassed for you and the others to hear him from that cut out.
Of course you had given him a hug to assure that this was fine. He gladly appreciates you for comforting him about it.

Back to the current situation. You all walked over to the train and noticed a panel which had levers. A red button was flashing and a beep noise was there over the first lever. You pulled it and suddenly a sound came. The female voice came as well. "Hi kids. Welcome to the game station!" She started to welcome everyone as her voice echoed through the place. "I'm Stella and we got three super duper fun games to play." You glanced at the others then over to the three panel of games she would be mentioning about. "This little test show us just how crazy strong and smart you are!" You narrow your eyes a little. You feel like those games are going to make you face a terrible end. "Follow Mommy's long legs down the stairs and we'll start by playing musical memory. See you in a bit!" Then a micro sound cut ends the voice.