Chapter 17

During that time while Y/N flee the safe zone from the playcare area to get to find Huggy and the others......

"Poppy! Poppy! They are gone!" Said a worried Cat bee that came flying to the small porcelain doll. Candy cat was coming right after her as he seemed to pant and huff.

Poppy turned around to look at the two cat toys with raised eyebrows. "What? What do you mean they are gone? I told you to watch over them!" She accused the two in disbelief.

"We know but.... We couldn't- I mean we were kinda busy!" Candy cat responded anxiously with an excuse. Poppy looks at the two suspiciously as she crosses her arms over her chest. She was not convinced at all. "Really? Do pre tell me what makes you so busy to not guard that place where they were?" She asks while the atmosphere got suffocating for the two cats.

Cat bee fly around as she was pondering on what made up an excuse she could use to tell. "Um... We got..." But before she could say anything, the blue cat jumped in to talk in her place. "Sorry bee but I can't lie to her! We went to grab a snack!" He screamed out loud as the other toys could hear.

Bunch of gasp came and then a deep silence followed after.

The red haired doll frowned and was starting to shake in anger. She was staring into both of the cats' souls. The two were in big trouble now.

"W-Were sorry Poppy... We know we should have followed the rule to not leave the safe zone but.. We were so hungry and we did not want to starve while we watched over your friend." Cat bee tried her best to explain the situation and hoped it would sooth Poppy's anger and make her understand and also to forgive them.

But it only made her more mad about the situation. She wanted to have you stay in that designed room so she could get you back up soon from the train accident. Yet it seems she will have to go get you herself.

"It's going to be fine.... I am not mad at you two..." *She trailed off and the two cat toys let out a relieved sigh. She raised a finger up as she glared at the two. "However, you two will come with me to search for them." The yellow and blue cat both gulp down their saliva as they see how serious she was. Looks like she could make them pay for the mistake they had made.

"After all... They can't be that far away from us."

.

....

..

"·-_####ᗩᖇᗴ YOᑌ Տᑌᖇᗴ ᗩᗷOᑌT TᕼᗩT~? ####_-·"