Chapter 5

When you wake up you feel something hug you tight close to a warm fluffy texture. You look over to see Huggy sleeping peacefully. It's strange to see his eyes actually closed instead of staying open like a toy.

You try to sit up, not waking him up. But he hugged you tighter which resulted in your face crushing on his very fluffy chest.

You blinked a lot before looking up to see that he was now awake and had a big grin on while watching you. You blushed and hid your face more on his chest. You heard him let out what seemed to be a purr?

You look at him curious with your bright pink cheeks. He blushed a little too. The two of you kept staring until it was awkward..

So you two decided to let go of each other and look away in embarrassment.

But then you remember why you were here. You need to find your co-worker in this place. You took a glance at the tall fluffy guy and sat up. You poked his shoulder to get his attention on you. He looked at you and tilted his head. You signed to him that you will have to go find the others. He frowned and crossed his arms. "So you are going to leave me behind?" He said sadly. You shook your head a lot and stood out of the bed. You told him that he could come with you while you search for the missing workers.

He rubbed his chin and thought about it. He hummed for at least two minutes straight before he stood up. "Alright. I'll go with you. But if something bad happen to you we leave immediately the mission." He informed you as he started to walk over the exit of the room.

You smiled happily that he accepted and walked fast after him. He has long legs and you only have some short ones. Better catch up to not lose him from sight.

The two of you get to a vent again and travel in those until you get to a familiar area. It was the place where you first saw Huggy. Now you have two hands from your grab pack. You could use the other blocked door. Huggy lets you open it and goes in with his menacing smile. It looks like he knows something must be dangerous in there. You carefully follow behind him and stay close to not get away from him.

The two of you were mostly walking in a long corridor with some different direction at each side of the walls, like it was a maze. Plus there was another metal door standing at the end that was blocking the way. But there were no hands to open it. Looks like the two of you have to do a puzzle to open it.

Huggy and you took one of the directions and ended with a dead end. You turned back and went to another path. This one was longer but there was nothing at the end of it too. Your tall friend grunted in annoyance has you have to do the same process again with the others directions before you find a switch to activate. When you press it a sound like something is rising up near you.

You quickly run fast to the blocked door that was now open. You cheered and walked in the place with joy.

But your joy went quickly away when what was in front of you terrifies you. Just there, a lot of broken toys with blood all around gathered in the middle like a big pile. It looked like someone ate them. But who could do that?

You look at Huggy to see what his reaction was and he doesn't seem to show any expression. Just his mouth being wide open and the pupil of his eyes being small. He must be shocked as well..

You waved a hand to get him back to reality. You pointed to the pile where there was a door hiding behind it. He blinked and nodded to you as the two continued to walk. You try to ignore the dismantled toys but you could not help but cry silently about them. You don't know why you cry for destroyed toys, whereas you did.

Huggy patted your back gently as he also pushed you more close to the door. You put your hand on the handle and twist it. It was locked. You look at Huggy afraid of what to do. You need a key to pass this but you did not find one with him in that maze. "Looks like we have to pay a visit to... Bron and cat bee.." He mumbled, not happy about this as he turned around and walked back to the maze area.