Chapter 10

You were there... Stuck behind some carton box with whatever was inside them. You had been there for like an hour. How do you know that? Well maybe because you have a watch on your wrist since the start of all that happened.

Right now the two beings that look like hungry beasts, were destroying everything on their way. They groan and growl menacingly. They seem to be searching for you.

You hug your knees close to your chest. You hoped for Huggy to be here with you. That he would be there to comfort you and help you get out of here without being caught by what seem to be his siblings chasing after you and him.

Then the sound of a door opening made you snap out of your trance. You took a small peek to see the door to the first experiment room wide open. One of the two creatures had opened it by pressing the red button.

You remember that's where the dead corpse of the failed experiment was.
You hid back in your spot and waited. You could soon hear the sound of something being eaten. They were eating the dead rotten corpse.
You made a disgusted face. That's not something you would eat, even if you were very hungry.

You realize you could go back to the elevator without getting their attention since these two twelve feet tall creatures that almost look like Huggy were occupied. So you step out and silently make your way to the entrance door of the laboratory.

Slowly slowly... I'm almost there... Almos-' your thoughts were interrupted when you heard the noise of something breaking. You look down and see that you have stepped on a syringe. It was not there before and you were sure of it. You hoped the creatures did not hear that. You look behind you in fear they might already be out to check on the noise you made. Yet, nothing. The sound of flesh being torn apart and chewed with growls could be heard from afar.
You look back down at your feet and step out of the broken object.

You continue to your goal that was to reach that metal knob not far from your hands. Your hope was rising up as you were finally going to go back up. You will maybe see Huggy again. Maybe he would still be safe and not found injured, like you already though.

"Where are you going?" Asked a mixture of a boy and a girl voice behind you.

You froze on your track. Who could be behind you? Was it the two monsters that went to the dead corpse room?

You could not tell.

But then you got turned around by an arm wrapped around your body. You were met with two sets of eyes. You went a bit pale as you stared at them. It was indeed the two light orange fur Huggy. You kinda wished to never see them this close. They both look identical. Like twins. The only difference was the red and white bow tie on the female one and the red tie around the male one neck. They also both have rainbow strips sleeves on their arms and legs.

The two were staring at you, while the male one was putting you down gently. They both smiled as if they were waiting for you to say anything to them. You gulped as you shakily signed to them. 'I was... Going back to Huggy..' The two blinked before they looked at each other. They seem to be giving a certain knowing look.

"You mean... Our brother is here?" The female one asked. You nodded slowly. The male one gasped as he put his hands on his cheeks. "Golly! It's been so long since we saw him!" This surprises you. Before these two looked like terrifying monsters but then, they look normal and goofy.
Wait did they say brother? You signed about that and the female had explained to you that the two were twins and were Huggy's siblings.

You nod as you understand the small story you got. They have also apologized to you if they have scared you before. They could not control themself when they were hungry.

Meanwhile up the elevator....

Huggy was fighting with Kissy. The two seemed to not really like each other. Maybe because she was pretending to be a good girl in front of Poppy, Or maybe she was trying to kill the only friend He has. Huggy would do pranks on her for fun so... The two do act like siblings.

Right now our dear blue sour patch guy was thinking about you. He wondered if you were safe, alive and not hurt or even dead. He wishes that when he finishes this useless fight he would meet you soon.

"Huggy... How could you tell my sweet friend what to do? She can have her fun, you know?" She said with a frown as she tried to trick him. He only growled and pushed her away so he could breathe properly. "I'm not letting her touch my friend! I hate to always have to listen to you or her!" He responded back with a frown as well.

The two kept fighting and it soon looked like kids fighting. From this view it would be funny to watch this. Yet it was not.

Because this turns one to be only two beasts fighting until death would point out who is the stronger of the two.

Until... The sound of a bell came from behind them. They both stopped and took a look to see You and the two orangish twins standing in the elevator.

You wear a worried look at your favorite fluffy bluish tall toy. Who in turn was giving an alerted one because of the sight of his other siblings standing there like idiots.

"Missy? What are you doing with Huggy?" One of the twins asked as they both stepped forward to the tall fluffy pinkish less tall toy. She was going to say something to them until Huggy answered instead. "We were just talking." He simply said as he picked you up with protectiveness. This brings attention to the other twin. "Really? About what? Was it about meeting the new friend over there!?" They said with joy that they point over to you with excitement.

There was a long silence in the air as Huggy was deeply panicking inside. Should he tell them what they believe the talk was about? Or... Tell another lie? He looked at you to see that you were not scared from this situation. You actually were smiling at what they said. You then look up at him and sign something to him. Which brought confusion to the twins. "What are they saying? We don't understand.." They made a poor confused face which was kinda cute to see.

Huggy looked at the twins and sighed. "(Y/n) said... That she/he is our new friend." He said has asked since you did sign and he has a request to agree with them. The twins look at each other and hug one another with pure joy as they scream it out loud. "We have a new friend! This is so cool! Ah ah! New friend! New friend!" You could not help but silently laugh at their reaction. Huggy slowly smiled at this sight. Well not long when he saw Kissy frown on her face.

"Lovey! Dovey! Stop acting like kids! You two should know to act like adults now!" She scolded them like a strict older sister. The twins stop their joyful moment and look down like grounded children. "Sorry Kissy..." They said together as they let go of each other.

You look at kissy and you see she is acting like a total Karen person. How could she suddenly kill the joy from these two? They were doing nothing wrong then being happy.

You pat Huggy arms to make him get his attention on you. "Is she always like that?" To this question he smiled. "Yeah... She is. She thinks she is always the best out of us all. Except for Poppy." He mumbled with a huff of annoyance.

Looks like that if she sticks with you four, she is going to be trouble. You hoped that she won't follow while you search for the lost workers.

To be continued...