1

"I´m just gonna go take some fresh air," I told my bestfriend, Jiwon, while wearing my shoes and gettin ready to go out.

I have been so stressed lately and I feel like  need to unwind. Schoolworks has gotten the best of me for the past few days already.

"Yah! Just you? No way! I´m going with you. It´s already late, and of course dangerous. What if-----"

I shushed her with just my glare, which works all the time hehe. She was currently watching some drama with Seoyeon but the latter went to the bathroom first. The three of us are living together in an apartment just a few blocks near our school.

"I´ll be fine, Megan. Besides, I won´t take long," I reasoned out. She stood up and was about to stop me but I held up my palm at her.

"Oh, come on. Can you just do a stroll tomorrow morning? I´m worried. You know burglars are now roaming around the streets, right?" I scoffed at her. She´s been reading a lot of mangas these days and now she´s here talking as if I´ll get kidnapped with her said 'burglars´.

"Where are you going at this late hour, Jissen?" Seoyeon just came out of the bathroom and lounged in the couch as soon she stepped out. I sighed. Am I really gonna get interrogated before my stroll?

"That´s right. You ask her. This girl here wants to go for a stroll right now," Jiwon stated as if I did some crime. Well, there will be one if they continue to give me a hard time right now. Kidding. She went and cuddled with the Panda on the couch, making me roll my eyes. Tsk.

"Listen, you two. I´m gonna go for a walk for just an hour. There´s nothing to be worried about---" Jiwon again was about to interrupt but I shushed her, "---and you can´t stop me. What am I suppose to do here? Watch the two of you be all lovey-dovey? No thank you. Now if you´ll excuse me, I´m heading out," I said and exited the room. Aish.

"Be careful, Jissen!" I heard Jiwon yell as I closed the door. "Yes!"

I started my stroll and man, it was so cold. I should´ve worn my mittens and a cap. Aigoo. Well, its too late to go back now. The cold breeze hits my face which makes me shiver. I put my hands inside my pockets only to put them back on my mouth and blow some steam. Just wow, No Jisun. You were the one who insisted to go out for a stroll so bear with the cold breeze.

I happened to pass by a coffee shop just near the park. There were a few people hanging out inside and it looks like they´re getting warm. Of course, I´d want that too. So I went inside and decided to have some hot choco latte.

"That will be 400 won, miss," The barista told me. As I was about to get my money, I realized.... I left my wallet in the apartment. Ugh! I automatically facepalmed myself. This is definitely one of those days!

"Miss, are you still getting the latte?" the barista once again asked me. I faked cough first before answering.

"Um, I´m sorry, but I forgot to bring my wallet with me. I apologize for the inconvenience," I bowed to her. Its kinda embarrassing.

"It´s alright, ma´am. I´ll pay for her drink," a girl´s voice made me look up again and turn towards the owner of the voice. She was smiling brightly, and her smile... it was, adorable and cute. She reminds me of a puppy because of her moon-shaped eyes.

A sudden warmth flowed all throughout my system, making the coldness I felt outside disappear just like that. Even my cheeks are burning. I didn´t even notice her walk away because my feet was glued on the floor.

"Miss? Here´s your drink. I think you should go and thank the young lady who paid for it earlier," the barista, who looks like in her mid 30´s, brought me back to my senses. I snapped out of it and bowed at her a couple of times before running out to at least thank the girl earlier.