18

"Please, don't even think about it. I strongly object."

"But why?? We don't have to go to class tomorrow so it's fine," she still insisted. I shook my head is disagreement.

Jiwon was insisting that we should drink alcohol. I still remember what happened during the last time we did so, no. Not gonna happen again.

"Jiwon-unnie, can't you just wait until I'm an adult already? I'll be upset if you guys are drinking and I'm just here watching you guys," Jiheon protested while pouting. Upon seeing this, her unnies, except Jiwon, came to her side. They were all babying her again.

"Awe! Don't worry Jiheon-ah, unnie will accompany you so you won't be lonely," Nagyung assured and hugged the baby.

A scoff came out of Chaeyoung's mouth as she uttered in an audible voice, "Yeah right. Like you won't be tempted to drink after 5 minutes."

Gyuri quietly chuckled. I knew she heard what the tower said, too.

"I think it's better if we don't drink tonight. How about we watch some movies instead?" Saerom-unnie suggested.

Majority of the people agreed so we didn't have a problem, except for Jiwon who was throwing a tantrum. Good thing Seoyeon kept her from doing so by hugging the sulky Megan.

"Unnie, are they all sleeping here tonight?" I asked Hayoung-unnie who was beside me. The others are engrossed in watching the movie 'Sing 2'  because it is what the maknae wanted to watch.

"Uh-huh, you all are," she says without taking her eyes off the tv screen.

Huh? I thought we're just here to have dinner? I didn't bring any clothes, what am I suppose to wear later?

"What's wrong, Ponyo? You okay?"

Gyuri quietly asked beside me. I pout. She probably noticed my brows creased earlier because she turned it back to normal by running her forefinger and thumb on it.

"I didn't know this was a sleepover, so I didn't bring any clothes with me," I told her. She smiled.

"You can use my clothes. I know you've been wanting to wear it ever since," she teased. I pinched her stomach which caused her to shout. Of course, the others shushed her.

"You guys should just play somewhere else, we're getting distracted here," Chaeyoung pointed out. Gyuri kicked her lightly but the tower sought refuge beside Nagyung. Both of them were sticking their tongues at each other but I stopped them both.

I rested my head on Gyuri's shoulder and linked arms with her, getting comfortable. Jiheon, who was on her other side, did the same and even rested her legs on top of ours. We giggled when we heard her Appa complain, "I'm getting squished guys."

It was around 11pm and the movie was about to finish. Jiheon moved to Nagyung's side in the middle of the movie and laid on the latter's leg. Jiwon was already snoring in Seoyeon's arms. She fell asleep not long ago.

"Ponyo, let's watch the meteor shower now. I think it's starting already," she says in a low-voice. Oh, right! The meteor shower!

"Okay. But, can I change first?" I said. I wanted to change since I haven't changed clothes and I smell like the malatang from earlier.

"Alright. Follow me."

She stood up ever so slowly and tiptoed towards the stairs. I followed her, so that the other members won't notice our disappearance.