7

"By the way Gaejookie, Jiwon and I planned to have a small celebration at the apartment because of your successful performance at the school´s charter day," I told her. We went to a booth where the students sell lattes. Its the last day of the activities and so far everyone did great.

Me and Gyuri got close too, and I couldnt be more giddy as it happened. I learned that she looks introverted outside but she still has a dorky side in her. She´s really cute and childish but she can be really serious too, a side I find too hot to handle.

"I still have to ask Hanyang and Romsae about it, but I´d love that," she replied.

"Actually, they are invited too. I´ll be happy if you guys could come," I said with a hint of hope in my voice.

"Excuse me, but are you the one who performed Clover with three other girls a while ago?" A student on the booth asked Gyuri. She was with two others and all looked like foreigners. I looked at them and I admit, I was a bit jealous.

Gyuri nodded, smiling at them. I didnt know but I felt a bit upset. The girls then gathered up, and by the looks of it, they were squeeling. It didnt go unnoticed by me.

"Can we take a picture with you then?" the girl with short hair asked.

"Uh, sure," Gyuri simply said. I moved a bit away for them. They squished themselves dangerously close to Gyuri. I dont have any right to be mad but I cant help it. I was jealous.

"Thanks! I´m Jurina, by the way," says the first girl who asked Gyuri earlier. She was pretty and had dimples. Duh? She just have that asset. Nothing special.

"I´m Noe!" the other girl with a husky voice enthusiastically said. They all look like Japanese.

"And I´m Vivian," the shortest of them all lastly introduced. Gyuri just smiled and bowed at them.

"Nice to meet you, everyone. Well, we have to go now," she bids goodbye and looks at me, "Lets go?"

I nodded and we started walking. I was still a bit upset with the encounter earlier though.

"Looks like you just got yourself some fangirls already," I tried to joke but deep inside it did stung.

"Nah, I´m not interested with them. Lets go over to that booth!" she said and pointed at a booth with guns and targets. She once mentioned to me that her father is a soldier. She looked like a kid who wants to go to a playground. Does she know that I already fell for her? I guess not.

"Jissen!!" Even with quite a distance, Jiwon´s voice would still be heard loudly. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" I was not in the mood. She came up to me and checked my face.

Gyuri got dragged over to some of the booths in the campus by some girls, including those that we met earlier while I was left all alone.

"Whats with that face? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just exhausted. What are you doing here?"

"Oh! I came to tell you that I invited Nagyung, Chaeyoung and Jiheon for later. They said theyll come. As well as Saerom-unnie and Hayoung-unnie. How about Gyuri-unnie, did you ask her?"

"Yeah. Says she´ll come when her bestfriends go, too. Thats a confirmation though," I said, somehow excited. Now theres no way that she wont come. I smiled, forgetting that someone annoying was with me.

"Looks like someone´s excited~" she teased and repeatedly poked my sides. I gave her a cold gaze which made her stop. "Fine, I´ll stop now. Anyways, how about we go buy the ingredients?"