6

"No wonder you got so tall. You eat a lot," Seoyeon commented. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Dont mind her, she´s just messing with you," I said and took a bite from the tteokbokki they ordered awhile ago.

"Arent you upset that she´s the tallest out of the four of us here?" Jiwon also expressed her dismay. Yup, because shes the shortest among us.

"Unnie, youre making me feel bad because of my height. Its not my fault that I grew taller than you," she defended after swallowing the bibimguksu in her mouth.

"Jiheon-ah, stop eating already. You´ll grow as tall as a bamboo tree soon if you continue eating like that," the panda teased again. The maknae whined like a baby. Awe, so cute! I glared at Seoyeon to stop her from teasing the maknae.

"No! Jisun-unnie´s cooking is really delicious that I want to finish it all," Jiheon said which made me smile.

"Awe! Thank you, Jiheon-ah. I´ll cook some more the next time you come here," I assured her. She smiled brightly, reminding me of someone.

The dinner continued and after that, Jiwon miraculously volunteered to wash the dishes since she was satisfied with dinner, she says. Seoyeon was now watching some drama on the living room.

"Unnies, I have to get home now. It's getting pretty late already." Jiheon informed us. Out of instinct, I took my jacket and got ready to go.

"Well then, I shall take you home because you're still  a baby," I say. Jiheon's pout was so cute that I pinched her mochi cheeks. She's really a baby.

"But, unnie. I can manage. And besides, I can still catch the bus home. Don't worry about me," she stubbornly said.

"Still, it's a no. But if you are sure you can go home alone, I'll just accompany you at the bus stop. How's that?" I suggested.

"Sounds good, unnie. Okay, let's go. Jiwon-unnie, Seoyeon-unnie, I´m leaving now," she informed her other unnies.

"Okay, Jiheon-ah. Take care and be careful," Seoyeon said.

"Jiheon-ah!! Be extra careful, okay?! Call me when you got home safely," Jiwon shouts from the kitchen. We just laughed at her and went out of the house.

We walked towards the bus stop and waited for the last bus to arrive. It´s the last trip of the day actually.
We just talked about how she was doing at school and I told her to visit us more often. After several minutes, the bus arrived.

"Bye, unnie! Thanks for the dinner earlier. See you at school," she waved at me then entered the bus. I waved back at her.

When the bus left, I stayed for a few moments at the bus stop. I looked up and saw a clear night sky filled with countless stars. I smiled instantly as I remembered that night. I decided to have a quick stroll before heading back home.

I passed by the cafe from the last time and saw few people inside. I was contemplating if I should go and grab a hot choco. It wasnt that chilly outside but it wasnt warm either.

"Shall I treat you something to drink again?" I was startled because I heard a familiar voice beside me. I looked over and I wasnt wrong. It´s her. As usual, she was smiling brightly, making it look like the whole world was brighten by it.

"O-oh, hey. What are you doing here?" I asked only to regret it moments later. Of course shes strolling too, 바보야!  She chuckled cutely while putting her hands on her jacket´s side pockets.

"I could ask you the same thing, but anyway, I was about to go get something to drink. Would you like some?"

I immediately thought of a way to repay her so I beat her to it. "How about I treat you this time? You know, because you treated me the last time so I´d like to return the favor," I said and awkwardly looked away.