25

I was crying. It was all a dream.

I woke up and I was at Gyuri's room. Did I just fall asleep again?

She still hasn't come back. I continued to cry.

The door then opened and it was Hayoung-unnie.

"Jisun! What's wrong?? Did you have a nightmare?" she instantly came to my side and caressed my back.

"She still hasn't come home, has she, unnie?" I asked, even though it was obvious.

She stopped moving and frowned. She stood up and said, "I'll go get you some water, Jisun-ah. Jiwon and Seoyeon will come pick you up soon."

After she said that, she exited the room while I continued to cry. Maybe I'm seriously going crazy.

The door opened again and it's probably just Hayoung-unnie with the glass of water. I was busy wiping my tears so I just said, "Just leave it there, unnie. I'll probably go home in a while anyway so I won't have to wait for Jiwon and Seoyeon to come pick me up."

"Huh? What happened to you, Jisun-ah? Why did you cry?"

Before my mind could process everything, I caught myself on a tight hug.

Gyuri.

I once again cried and threw light punches on her arms. She winces and caught my arms.

"Yah, why are you doing that? I just got back. What did I do wrong?" she asked while her brows were creased. Like, who wouldn't? It's way past 2AM and she just got back and the dream did not help either. I thought it was real.

Instead of answering her, I hugged her tight again.

"I thought you're not coming back to me. I thought...." she puts her forefinger on my lips to shush me. She was smiling and wiped away the tears from my face.

"I promised you, remember? And besides, I can't possibly live my life without you because it'll all be a mess. I love you, Noh Jisun. And also, I just convinced my parents to just let me study here. If they're taking me away, I told them that I'll take you with me. So, that's it. I'm staying. They also want to know more about you so they invited you over for dinner next week. Mom said she wants to test your cooking skills so you better go and win them over to get me," she laughed.

Her laughter was then stopped because shut her up using my lips. This is what I have been wanting to do for a long time.

So, this is how it feels? It makes my heart burst into a thousand petals of different kinds of flowers and my stomach twisting. My mind was on cloud nine as our lips connected.

She had her eyes wide open, her body frozen against me. After that, I pulled away.

I knew she still couldn't register what just happened so I let her be. She was just staring at me with her face flushed. So was I. My face probably resembled like a ripe tomato right now.

"You know what, that was still not enough for all the kisses you owe me, so let me do it again..." I said and pulled her to me.

The puppy was shocked that she didn't get to regain her strength, resulting her to fall on top of me. Oh, how the tables have turned!

"Oops? Now, where were we?" I smiled before crashing my lips into hers. I wrapped my arms around her neck and deepened the kiss.

This time, she kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync and it was the most beautiful kiss ever.

"You-- you're unbelievable, Jisun-ah. How could you catch me off-guard like that?" she says as our kiss ended. I giggled and pecked her lips again.

"Uh, hello? You made me do it. You just made my heart soar high that I just wanted to kiss you so bad. But, yeah. I really wanted to kiss you for a long time now and your words triggered it."

"You're being naughty, Ponyo," she kissed my forehead before opting to stand up. But prevented her from doing so. I smirked.

"Naughty, you say? Just a little bit and it doesn't hurt anyway," I say before pulling her again.

I didn't know her lips are addicting. I could kiss her all day if it's possible.

"I love you very much, Jang Gyuri. I'm happy that you'll stay with me" I said as she rested her forehead on mine.

"I love you, too, Noh Jisun. More than you'll ever think. Let's stay this way forever."

And, that's it! The ending was just me promoting their comeback song "STAY THIS WAY" because it is a bop!!!!!

Thank y'all for being with this story until the end. Let's always support fromis_9 and Gyuri for her upcoming drama. Love y'all!

PS. I am planning to publish another book, so... I sure hope y'all will support it just like how you supported this book. Thank ya!