21

"I'll be back right away. I think they just want to catch up with me or they miss me a lot already," Gyuri giggled as I didn't want her to go. Her parents were downstairs while me and her were up in her room because she changed into some decent clothes.

I pout. Couldn't I just go with her? But, I feel intimidated, especially by her father, so.... I think I'll pass.

I went up to hug her tight, as if she'll leave me permanently, which is impossible of course. She softly laughed but hugged me back as well.

"Do you think they like me for you?" I asked. It was something I was worried about a lot. What if they didn't like me for Gyuri?

She chuckled and pulled away from the hug. She looked at me as her eyes curved into a moon-shape, while she smiled widely. I was stunned and just stared at her. She always have this effect on me.

"Why does it matter so much to you? I already told you, they will like you. Don't you think my feelings matter the most here? You're perfect for me and it doesn't matter what others feel about it. What matters is what we feel for each other," she says and placed a kiss on my forehead.

Blood slowly rose to my face as she did the gesture. Her words washed all of my worries away and the kiss.... it gave me an assurance.

When she moved away, I was still dazed. But I wanted to do more.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked while looking at her lips, wanting to taste it for the first time.

Her eyes widen and her face turned red as she looked around, not meeting my eyes. I smiled because she looked like she was panicking. I didn't know I had this effect on her. She's really cute that I just want to shower her with kisses.

"U-uh, u-um... w-well....." she stuttered and it was hard for me not to just pinch her cheeks and engulf her in a tight hug. I chuckled and pulled her closer to me. I placed my hands on her cheeks and leaned in, ready to meet her lips for the first time.
The gap between our faces were just inches away and I could feel that this is it.

"Gyuri-yah, uncle and auntie are alrea----- woah! Yah yah yah!"

There it was again. I groaned in frustration as our suppose to be first kiss was interrupted once again.

Hayoung-unnie had her eyes covered by her arms but with some fingers apart as she still looked at us with one eye opened. I rolled my eyes and just smiled away the disappointment.

"Hanyang! Do you know how to knock?" Gyuri says and went to nag at her bestfriend. They started bickering until I shushed them both, which worked.

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't know you guys were about to kiss and----"

"Yah!" Gyuri chased her bestfriend to the door but Hayoung-unnie was fast and disappeared quickly.

I heard Gyuri sigh as she went up to me with apologetic eyes. "I'm really sorry about that, Jisun-ah. Don't worry, when I get back later, I'm gonna knock some sense into those crackheads' brains," she says, referring to Hayoung and Saerom-unnie.

I smiled and pinched her cheek. She looks like a cute puppy right now.

"It's fine. But you do owe me a lot of kisses already," I said while chuckling. Her face turned red again.

"Well, here's to make one up," she then leaned in and gave me a peck.... on the lips!

It was my turn to be frozen but with a face resembling that of a tomato. I could not move. She just kissed me, for real, even if it was just a second. I was just standing there, too stunned to speak and just staring at her with a bright red face.

I heard her chuckle and then she ruffled my hair. "I better go now, Jisun-ah. See you later," she says and sprinted towards the door.

Even if she already left the room, I was still glued to the ground. My mind could not process everything not until 15 minutes passed. And when it did, I squealed and plopped on her bed like a mad person, rolling around and burying my face on her pillow that smelled like her.

"Yah! Jang Gyuri!! Why are you doing this to me???" I screamed in her pillow as I flung my feet around in her bed.

Her lips lasted for just a second in mine but the effect is still active. I've decided. I'm gonna take my kiss back when she comes home later.

The story is actually finished but I'm just too lazy to update hahahahahaha
Stream fromis_9's comeback song because it's a bop! Stay This Way!