13

"Have you been well? You look so restless," I said, concerned. Gyuri looked like she didn´t sleep for a whole night. She just smiled at me in return.

"Of course I am. I just had some stuff to finish for the whole night," she assured. I nodded.

I came to the gym to see her since she didn´t join us for lunch. She hasn´t been for several days already. I think it was because she was practicing a lot.

"Can you come with me?" I asked her. I was nervous. I´ve been thinking a lot about my feelings for her and I can´t just keep it to myself for a long time.

"Where to?" she asks. I fidgeted with my hands as I looked down, I couldn´t look at her.

"Um, you still haven´t had your lunch so I´m gonna treat you. And! You can´t say no," I told her playfully even if I´m feeling ecstatic inside.

"Eeng? What if I say no?" she answered with a joking tone. I looked at her seriously and placed my hands on my hips.

"You can´t, because I´m not going anywhere unless you agree."

"Stubborn, oh? Fine. Even if I´m not that hungry."

I took her out of the campus and we went to my friend Eunsuh´s cafe.

"What do you want to have?" I asked. She scanned the delicacies.

"I´d like to have that chocolate cake, I think it´ll boost up my mood for a while," she stated looking at it with a small smile. Eh? Well, chocolate does boost up energy.

"Okay, I´ll have cheese cake then I guess two lattes for our drinks?" She nodded so I went and ordered.

I haven´t said a thing after our foods arrived. She wasn´t talking as well because she was too focused on eating.

"How should I start this?" I whispered and scratched my cheek.

"Start what?"

I got startled as she asked. She probably heard me. I got anxious and can´t even look at her now.

"Is there something wrong, Jisun-ah?" her tone implied that she was worried. I shook my head instantly.

"There´s nothing wrong, actually. But something has been bugging me for some time now," I started off. She looked curious and signaled me to go on.

"I´ve been thinking about this for a thousand times already. And I´d like you to listen to me..." she nodded with an assuring smile.

"You know you can tell me anything, right? Now, what´s bothering you?"

This is it. Here it goes...

"It all started that one cold starry night. I was taking a stroll and I realized that I haven´t brought my mittens and the worst case was my wallet. I went inside a cafe to buy some hot latte but I forgot my wallet. Suddenly, there was this one girl who paid for my drink. That moment, I felt like my world became much lighter. I didn´t know what happened, I just felt.... different."

Based on her reaction, I know that she knows what I´m talking about. She looked like she was taken aback. But I still continued.

"At first, I had struggled to find her. I wanted to know her name that night but she didn´t tell me though I told her mine. Thankfully and coincidentally, we had mutual friends. I found her at last. And I won´t forget the encounters we had. She´d always tell me about the wonders of the stars and the galaxies. She changed me, in a good thing of course. She made me appreciate everything around me. Everyday, I discover amazing and beautiful things about her. Her existence herself is amazing."

"Jisun-ah......"

"I know it´s a risk. We´ve only know for a short period of time. But I realized, it´s worth a try since I now know that I´m a hundred percent sure that everyday..... I´m falling deeper in love with her."

This time, I was looking straight at her. She was looking down, sometimes looking around, not looking straight at me. I took the chance to hold her hand, which made her look back at me.

"Do you know who I am talking about?" I asked. I know that she knows it. She didn´t respond.

"It´s you, Gyuri. It was always you. I´m seriously in love with you."

After 1234567890 seconds 😂 I finally updated HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I´m seriously sorry because I got caught up with my job. I just finished chapter 14 and I plan to upload it when I finish chapter 15 and 16, if ever.....
Anyway, thank you all for waiting (to those who commented on the previous chap).
Until the next updaaaaaaate 😁 Stay safe everyone and pleaaaaase anticipate and support fromis_9´s comeback on the 17th! Love lots!!!!!