15

Since then, I spent most of my time in school with her. Every lunch breaks, vacant times and whenever I just want to. I also watch her practice sometimes.

"You know, I'm starting to think that something is already going on between the two of you." I was currently praparing our lunches for later. Jiwon just sat there, watching me put the food in each lunch boxes. Right now, I was preparing Gyuri's lunch.

"Why do you say so?"

She then pointed at the lunch box I was making. I raised my brows at her, still not getting her point.

"Aigoo. I can tell just by looking at how you make extra efforts for unnie's lunch. Like, hey, we are all special to you too, right?" She exaggerated. I rolled my  eyes as she acted cute by pouting.

I looked at the lunch boxes I made and I realized why she said that. Gyuri's lunch box did stand out among the others, although it has the same food contents inside.

"Don't make such a big deal about it. Anyway," I paused and cleared my throat before continuing my sentence. "I already told her my feelings for her," I said and looked away, feeling my face heat up.

Jiwon suddenly sqealed in such a high-pitched tone, like that of a pig. It was too late to cover my ears but I still did it.

"You what?! Jissen! You don't know how proud I am because of how courageous you are! Omo!!" She came and gave me a tight hug while shaking my body at the same time.

"Megan, do you plan to kill me?" I struggled to get out of her power hug.

"Of course not. So, what did she say?" she asked and focused her attention on me as she rested her chin on the palms of her hands.

I sighed and recalled her words that day. It was heartbreaking.

"Well, she said not to like her. She didn't reject me nor accept me," I truthfully said and continued making Gyuri's lunch.

Jiwon wasn't able to respond quickly.

"Why? I can tell that unnie is also feeling the same towards you so what would be the problem?" she asked.

I stopped what I was doing after hearing a part of what she said. I looked at Jiwon.

"What do you mean by she's feeling the same thing towards me? Did she say that to you?"

Jiwon looked at me like I grew some horns in my head.

"Don't tell me you're as oblivious as Gyuri-unnie now? Everybody who knows the two of you would think that you're going out because of how you treat each other," she says, with a hint of dismay.

My heart almost leaped of how convincing Jiwon sounded like. Like, she actually wasn't kidding this time. Like, Gyuri also likes me the same way I do.

When it was break time, I rushed towards the gym. I was hoping to see her and maybe spend the rest of lunch time with her.

"Gaejookie! I brought your----" I was cut off when I noticed the whole place was empty. Huh? Where did she go off to?

I scanned the place but it looked like no one used it for today.

I went to the cafeteria to ask Hayoung-unnie about Gyuri's whereabouts. As expected, Jiwon and Seoyeon were there along with Hayoung-unnie and Saerom-unnie.

When they spotted me going to them, they waved.

"Let me guess, you didn't find Gyuri in the gym, am I right?" Saerom-unnie asked as soon as I reached their table.