11

"We shouldn´t drink, okay?" Gyuri told everyone in the room. Majority of the people, except me, Saerom-unnie and Jiheon, groaned in response.

"But why?? It´s not fun," Jiwon complained.

"We still have a minor here, you know?" Saerom-unnie replied and nodded at Jiheon´s direction.

"Don´t worry, unnies. I´ll be fine," Jiheon said. She was laying her head on Nagyung´s lap while Chaeyoung was playing with her face.

"Still. We shouldn´t be a bad example to our maknae."

"Aigoo. This mochi said that she´s fine with us drinking. Let´s just give her lots of milk and cheese," Chaeyoung said while still playing with Jiheon´s macaroon-like eyelids.

"Or! We should drink when she´s already asleep. How´s that??" Jiwon once again suggested. Seoyeon was clinging onto her while dozing off.

We were scattered in Chaeyoung´s living room. This was what she planned days ago.

It was Gyuri and Saerom-unnie´s turn to groan. They know they already lost the debate haha.

"You guys are so stubborn. Let´s get something to eat first. Jisun, you and Hanyang are the only ones I could trust with the food," Saerom-unnie pointed out. I chuckled and high-fived Hayoung-unnie.

"We´re on it, unnie," I replied and stood up.

"Eomma! I want to help~" Jiheon stood up as well.

"Me too, eomma!" And now, Nagyung presented too.

I chuckled while shaking my head, "Fine. You two can help us."

The two of them cheered and raced towards the kitchen.

"Yah, what should I do here then?" Jiwon asked.

"Jiwon-ah, we´re the unhelpful ones so let´s just play some games," Gyuri said and sat on the floor.

"How about we play Halli Galli?" Chaeyoung took a box from the cabinet and placed it on the floor.

I proceeded to the kitchen and saw Hayoung and Saerom-unnie looking inside the fridge. Jiheon and Nagyung are washing their hands while laughing.

While we were busy in the kitchen, I could hear the laughs from the living room. They sound so happy and it warmed my heart. Nagyung decided to join them not long ago but Jiwon came to help on the other hand. Seoyeon was just hanging out in the kitchen since she got tired of losing the games with the others and of course, because Jiwon was there.

Not long after, Nagyung and Chaeyoung came to the kitchen. I thought Gyuri would also come, but she didn´t.

"Where´s Gyuri?" I asked Chaeyoung.

"She´s in the veranda, reading some book," she answered and asked for Hayoung-unnie to feed her.

"Why don´t you go and accompany her? We´ll prepare the foods and just call you when its done," Saerom-unnie told me.

"But the kimchi stew----"

"I´ll take care of it. Just go to Gyuri, she´ll feel lonely, you know?" Hayoung-unnie came and whispered the last part with a hint of teasing in her tone. I glared at her.

"Yah, unnie. Why are you like that?" I curiously asked. I bet Jiwon told her about my feelings for Gyuri. Aish, that girl really....

"Huh? What are you talking about? Youre pretty close with her too so.... yeah." I was still not convinced but I did went to where the puppy was.