20

Jisun felt that she has everything in the world in her hands, because of Gyuri. Never once did she felt so alive and ecstatic but only when the puppy-eyed girl came into her life.

Gyuri, too. She felt that finally, someone wanted to be with her. That she meant a lot to someone.

"Jisun-ah?" Gyuri softly called for her lover who was snuggling on her. They were cuddling on the 97z' place again since it was weekend.

"Yes, love?" She looked up to see Gyuri's face. The latter chuckled.

"Last time, you called me 'Babe', and then 'Honey' and then 'Darling' and now 'Love'? What's next? Cutie Pie?" she teased.

"Maybe. It's possible and you can't do anything about it," Jisun stuck her tongue out and laid back down on Gyuri's chest.

"Whatever you say. Anyway...." she paused and continued, ".... My parents are coming tomorrow."

Jisun froze for a moment. Her? Meeting Gyuri's parents? They've just been dating for two months. She still hasn't prepared for this moment.

"Wow. Really? Well.... so, what's the plan?" She wasn't ready but the mere thought that Gyuri might introduce her to her parents is enough to excite her.

"I don't know. But I do want to introduce you and the squad to them. You guys are precious to me so I think it's just right that my parents know about all of you, especially you," she says and pinched Jisun's cheek, and the latter pinched Gyuri's sides, making her jolt.

"Do you think they're gonna like me?"

Jisun was suddenly conscious. Based on Gyuri's stories, her parents are strict, serious and authoritative. She can already picture them as intimidating.

Gyuri chuckled and ruffled Jisun's hair, "Of course they would! Why wouldn't they? You're amazing and not to mention, pretty," she complimented her girlfriend, which caused Jisun to blush madly.

She looked up, rested her chin on Gyuri's chest and stared at her face. Her girlfriend did the same. It was as if they were in their own world, just the two of them.

Jisun's eyes suddenly dropped to the puppy's thin lips. Right there, she only had one thing in her mind. She wanted to know how it feels to finally place her lips on her lover's.

It would be her first ever kiss and knowing that Gyuri will be its recipient, sends her insides in a chaos. Her lover. Her first girlfriend.

Without having second thoughts, she slowly leaned closer, allowing Gyuri to understand what she wanted to do. The said girl's eyes widen and Jisun fought the urge to laugh at the shocked expression she did.

She continued to lean until it their lips were just an inch away from each other... 3....2....1

"Lovebirds! Hanyang made some hoppang  and ------ Omo! Did I just interrupted you guys?? I'm sorry!"

Great timing, Saerom-unnie, Jisun thought as she instantly detached herself from Gyuri, who was now rambling about the scene, saying that it wasn't how it looks like  although it actually is.

"Romsae, hear me out. It was not how it looks----"

"Yes, yes, you puppy. Why are you even explaining yourself. You and Jisun are actually together so it's normal and common to kiss," Saerom pointed out while laughing. Jisun blushed and looked away while Gyuri pouted but with visible tint on her cheeks as well.