24

My senior year just started and I'm very much excited to finally step into the new world after two semesters. Everything changed and everybody became much busy. The unnies graduated on the first half of the year and are now just taking a break before chasing their chosen field.

"Jissen, meet us on lunch time, alright?" Jiwon said as she and Seoyeon head to the auditorium to practice. Both of them took majors in Arts though they aren't on the same level since Seoyeon is still a junior. Still they had the same major so they most likely spend time with each other on that class.

I nodded, "Okay. I'll just be on the Culinary Club for the admission. See you two later then."

I found myself passing through the music room and I heard the piano playing.

I suddenly felt nostalgia in my system. I contemplated if I should check the room or not.

In the end, I tiptoed and slowly opened the door, spotting someone behind the piano.

I smiled and went inside.

"What a nice piece you're playing there, Wonyoung-ah," I said to catch her attention.

She looked up and smiled before bowing to me, "Hey, Jisun-unnie. Thank you. I was just practicing a little before meeting with Yujin and Jiheon."

"Oh, really? Fighting for today then. I just stopped by to check who was playing the piano beautifully," I chuckled. The piece was actually the piece that Gyuri played for me. It was from, uh, Mozart? I don't remember the musician's name but the melody was stuck in my head and I will never ever forget it.

Wonyoung's cheek blushed as she shyly scratched her head, "Thanks, unnie."

"No problem. Anyway, I'll get going now," I said.

"Okay, unnie. See you around."

I waved at Wonyoung and turned my heel to exit the room.

Time skip>>>

"I could sure use some coffee for this," I say to myself as I scan the paper in my hand.

I need to study the ingredients and procedure in making a home-made dish that our cooking instructor told us to learn in 2 days. Like, are you for real, sir?!  Two days?! Are we, like, geniuses?? It takes a whole month to perfect a simple dish yet he gave us just two days to work on it. Aigoo.

"I'm gonna start practicing right now in our house. My friends absolutely adores my cooking, whatever it is, especially Shuhua," I hear Soojin say beside me.

"Good for you. Though Jiwon and Seoyeon don't complain with my cooking--- in fact, they love it, but still... I have to study this first before giving it a try," I replied and waved the paper in front of me. She just chuckled and went back to reading her copy.

I sighed. The price to pay for choosing the club I thought suits me. (It does!)

I walked through a familiar path, towards that cafe I love so much and holds a precious memory for me.

I've visited the place more than the usual, just so I could level down the longing I feel whenever a certain puppy crosses my mind. It works. But, I still miss her, so much.

I looked up at the night sky and saw so many stars twinkling, but what caught my attention was the moon and the planet Venus. They're together in the sky.