17

It was Saturday so I decided to go to '97 liners dorm to hang out, and probably to surprise Gyuri. It has been a week since we started going out. I couldn't be much happier everyday.

"Where are you heading today, Jissen? Date with Gyuri-unnie?" Seoyeon asked as she descended from upstairs. I rolled my eyes at her. She smirked at me in response.

"You really can't leave Gyuri-unnie alone, can't you? You're so whipped with her."

Maybe I am. I think she's right. Now, seeing Gyuri is a must for me, or else I'll go nuts worrying about her.

"I am, Syeon-ah. Anyway, I'll go out and come back later," I said and waved at her. Her and Jiwon are probably gonna go out too.

"Jisun?? Hi!" Saerom-unnie was the one who welcomed me. I smiled at her.

"Hi, unnie. Is Gyuri there?"

She suddenly gasped and hurriedly dragged me inside their apartment. Eh?

"You guys going somewhere today? Omo. Gyuri is here but look..." she pointed at the couch, where I spot my Gaejookie sleeping while embracing a violin in her hands. I laughed and couldn't contain the uwus I felt. She's just so cute in that state.

"Oh. Actually, we didn't plan anything today so it's understandable that she's asleep. I just wanted to come here," I truthfully said.

"So that explains it. I was about to scold her for forgetting your date. Anyway, go ahead and wake that sleepyhead. I'll just go tell Hayoung that you're here," unnie gestures me toward the girl sleeping on the couch. I nodded and approached her.

It was just a cute sight and I can't help but be a little giddy. I sat beside her and just admired her sleeping state.

I stared at her pretty face. I just realized just how beautiful she was and how lucky I am to call her mine. As if to memorize her features, I took a closer look on her face. But what I didn't realize is that I was already too close. My eyes fell on her lips. And the scary part was I didn't take my eyes off of it and inched even closer.

Just as I was about to do the dumbest decision in my life, the bow from Gyuri's hand slipped and fell, knocking me out of my senses. Of course, the girl stirred so I quickly rested my head on her shoulder to cover up my embarrassment, knowing that I almost kissed her.

"J-Jisun-ah? You're here?" she asked, surprised of my presence. I still didn't look at her and just nodded.

"I... I was getting bored at the apartment and the lovebirds are probably going out today so.... I came to hang out," I defended. After a few seconds, I heard her chuckle and pat my head.

"If that's the case, do you want to go on a date too?" she asked and that caught me off guard. I raised my head and looked at her.

"T-that's not necessary. I mean, we could just hang out here, it's fine with me."

"Hey. You don't want to go on a date with me? Alright," she started being sulky. I rolled my eyes and sighed in defeat.

"Of course I want to. I was just worried that you just want to stay indoors today."

"Nah, the weather is great. We shouldn't waste a beautiful day. I'll just go and change," she says and stood up, just in time when Hayoung-unnie and Saerom-unnie came.

"Hey, Jisun! So you guys are going out? I planned to have a squad gathering since we don't have classes tomorrow. But since you guys have plans now, I'll just have it as a night out. What do you say? I'll inform the kids right now, too," Hayoung-unnie suggested. I don't think there's a problem with that. Plus, she's right. We don't have classes tomorrow.