02, too pretty to be a klutz

⿻ RINDOU

 RINDOU.

"excuse me?" you had the guts to retort, as if completely offended with rindou's remark. he glances at his blotched shirt, he knew that ran would comment about it to spite him - something along the lines of "oh no, wittle windou stained his shirt!" - and believe me, he doesn't want to go through that. not this early in the morning, not ever.

"great," rindou sarcastically rolled his eyes. "you're deaf, too."

"you - you're the one who bumped against me!" rindou raised a brow at this accusation, already annoyed with the whole existence of this woman whom he's never met before.

"whose coffee is on the floor?" he asked, making you glance at the mess on the marbled floor. because of this, you don't say anything in return, nor offer him a wet tissue or a handkerchief to help him clean off the stain you made, much to his obvious disliking. so, instead of waiting for you to say sorry or do something, the lilac haired man clicked his tongue once again and entered the room with the everyday frown he wore, but not before saying,

"klutz."

the moment he's inside the room, though, he immediately regrets it.

"wow, could you be any later?" sanzu comments, both his feet resting on the top of the table, like he's not the chief operating officer. no one minds this, though, because everyone else is doing their own business and the CEO hasn't arrived yet.

rindou took a glance at his watch, "late is when mikey's here."

"hey, rin -" ran starts, watching his brother's moves as he sits back in his seat with his chin resting on top of his stretched and interlaced fingers. he watches rindou scoff and pay him no mind, to which he finds great amusement in. if rindou's in a bad mood, then it's all the more fun to tease him.