17, the sorry cupcakes

⿻ YOU.

you've always had a lot on your mind, but not as much as last night. it got so bad that you haven't had a wink of sleep, so now you have to thrive off a cup of bitter expresso (you've always wondered why rindou likes it, now you know why) just to survive the day. of course, any amount of sipping that god forsaken coffee won't give you any sleep, but that's fine if you get to finish your work for today.

moving to a new office is working swimmingly for you, although you have to admit that it gets lonely sometimes. even if the man with the lilac mullet isn't the greatest company, he's not exactly the worst — since he definitely knows how to shut up or just plainly ignore you. and fortunately, he seems to be fond of silence the same way you do so whenever you're in the same room, it's either that or arguments.

but maybe this was all for the best.  you've been avoiding him after the argument on the new dating policy, so he probably thinks you're still enraged and god knows how much you don't want to talk about it at all. sure, you're not mad, and you made peace with the fact that you've been a little illogical last week — but that doesn't exactly save you the shame over your actions.

while your mother always told you to show more compassion on yourself, you've always done the opposite. and now that you have, and you've spoken your thoughts out of the blue, you're completely convinced that it's not a good idea for you to come out that shell yet.

so, yes, you and rindou are currently not talking, but that's just because you don't know how you should — you've never been the one to let your emotions take over, so now that you have. . . you don't know how to deal with the repercussions.

speaking of the policy, you've talked about it to chifuyu. well, technically, he heard it from the others before hearing it directly from you since you didn't know how to tell him, but he seems to have taken it well. he said that the both of you should talk about it more in private but you're busy for the whole week, so the discussion is delayed until next monday.