20, she's one of us

⿻ RINDOU

 RINDOU.

rindou's all about control. sure, he's been one hell of a brat when he was young. sure, he's been impulsive and rash when he was a teen. but as he grows older, aside from having half the energy he had back then, he realizes that taking action without thinking would get him in a lot more trouble than he can handle. and as bonten executive, he shouldn't be the epitome of trouble – sanzu could have that title for all he cares.  

so, he vows to never let his emotions get the better of him.

he's calm at business meetings that had gone wrong. he's calm while reprimanding his subordinates for making a serious mistake. he's calm even when ran and sanzu pester him nonstop. and he's calm even though you just told him to stop whatever he was doing – which was him trying to show you how he felt. so, even though that seemed like a blatant rejection, he tries to forget all about it. he tries to swallow the taste of shame, together with his vodka martini and he's not very sure which of the two is the bitter one. maybe shame, if he dwells on it longer.

he believes that if he's calm and controlled, then he won't fuck things up. because that's how things are, right? when it gets overwhelming, all you have to do is take a deep breath and pause for a bit, try to view things a little more clearly before taking action. it would go like calm the fuck down, rindou or take a deep fucking breath, rindou – until he sees that everything's not as bad as it looks.

so to say, it's very unlikely for haitani rindou to lose his shit.