03, you haven't seen hell

⿻ YOU.

"y/n, how's the program for next month's employee training coming? president's asking," kakucho inquires once he sets down another set of paperwork for you to sign because rindou is yet again, nowhere to be seen.

lately, that's all what he was doing. he usually leaves you alone - and if anyone asks, sure, you're pretty happy that you get to have all the room in the office for yourself, plus, no one complains about your typing or whatsoever - but what annoys you is the fact that he leaves you most of the work that mikey assigns to him.

he's doing it on purpose. you have the hunch.

"almost finished, i'll have haitani number 2 look at it later." you answer kakucho while keeping your eyes on the screen.

"will it be possible for you to send it within the day?" hearing this made you pause from typing on your computer. you've got a lot of deadlines to meet and reports to do today as well, so you're not very sure if you can finish the program by today - god, where is haitani?

you look at kakucho, he's one of the responsible guys at bonten. you really like him as a co-worker because you can actually ask him questions that he answers like a real executive, and he's very reliable unlike the other ones. but to ask him to give you until tomorrow strips off the pride you have as one of the chief officers, however, you do know that to pass it within the day means to work overtime.

you wanted to say yes but that would mean you'd have to skip lunch or any breaks.

"yeah, she'll send it." a different, yet incredibly familiar voice spoke up, making you and kakucho look over where it came from. standing at the door opening was none other than haitani rindou, who seemed like he just got back from a coffee break - that should've been over an hour and a half ago.