10, and so competition appears

⿻ RINDOU

⿻ RINDOU.

contrary to everyone's beliefs, rindou doesn't hate the company coffee. he just finds solace in the cafe next to bonten so he frequents that establishment every morning and coffee breaks, but it doesn't mean that he hates something just because he doesn't go there, right? he just doesn't really have a strong reason as to why he should spend his time at the office kitchen so he never does.

but he knows that the lounge is very spacious, especially the one that the executives have. it's a 3 dimensional room with stained red chestnut oak wood floors and painted white walls (that seems like orange when the tinted lights were on). there's a small bar at the inner corner of the room lined with different alcoholic drinks that are saved for future occasions, and a few stools in front of it. just a few meters from the bar, sat a leather corner couch that's against the wall, and another one that serves as its extension. it looked like one big half of a rectangle couch, and in the middle of it was a rectangular coffee table. on the other side of the room, there's a pool table that sanzu and rindou often compete in when they're bored, but this time, it's vacant.

spending his time at the quiet and capacious break room, proved to him that he could actually have his coffee breaks or lunches, because so far, everything's good and he's at peace.

until it wasn't.

when ran entered the door with a cup of coffee, he audibly gasped and almost tripped over what he saw. directly adjacent to the door, sat rindou. his left ankle rested on his right knee, while his left hand was gripping onto a stack of papers. on the table to his front, sat a statement mug that says world's best boyfriend, filled with black substance that ran assumed was coffee.

there were two things that's wrong there. first, rindou's actually spending his time here and second, his odd mug. where did he even get that from?