12, you know you should've

⿻ RINDOU

⿻ RINDOU.

rindou went to work in his tip-top form. he has done his morning routine, which included his early morning jogs and ten push-ups without a hitch. drank his self-made pot of coffee with the world's best boyfriend mug that you gave him, took a warm shower and wore his usual white button up shirt with his light blue suit vest and coat. it was like any other day for him. he might even say that he woke up on the good side of his bed, but one look at you and it's all over.

he doesn't know what was up today but if he thought that your red chinese dress drove him nuts, then your black sleeveless bodycon dress drove him batshit crazy. it has a cross over halter neck strap that exposed your bare shoulders and it ran along your thighs, hugging your bust, waist and hips. you had paired it with a white lapel neck overcoat but you took it off the moment you sat on the seat right in front of him. which he thought was absolutely necessary, because if given the chance, he would've used even tape to cover you up like a mummy.

he hates it. oh, how he absolutely hates it.

he knew that the other executives were right, that he was just downright attracted to you, even if he refused to admit it. he thought he could handle it, that even though it was a new feeling for him to be attracted to someone who probably looks at him and imagines him to be burning in hell, it would be okay. but to see you show so much skin, it's driving him crazy. was this a game? because if it is, if it's your way of showing dominance again, he'd admit defeat.

and haitani rindou does not admit defeat that easily, he'd break his own bones if it meant he had to lose to someone. much less at something that's not even a fight, but to see a breathtakingly beautiful woman sit in front of him like a forbidden apple from adam and eve? he knew he had lost. he had lost when the word breathtaking and beautiful entered his mind the moment he saw you this day.

if it helps, he would drop to his knees and apologize for every little thing he has done before just so he could spend one night with you. god, was sanzu and ran right? did he want to sleep with you that badly? it's a different level for him. he's never been this way around women. it's usually the other way around, the women usually begged him.