05, a little out of it today

⿻ YOU.

"y/n," rindou purposely mispronounces your name and it was so ridiculous that everyone in the room is sure that no one would ever pronounce it like that. still, he continues to do it because he thinks it's funny. he does it because the frustration in your face when you hear that absurd pronunciation entertains him. your demise entertains him. and you know that much because that's exactly how he ticks you off.

however, today, you were completely out of it. you were staring at his powerpoint presentation that was plastered on the screen right beside him, but your face wasn't showing any emotion over the said powerpoint or anything rindou says. your face wasn't even reacting to his calls and that was unusual because your face would always scrunch up in annoyance every time you hear rindou calling you in whatever name he has in mind.

so rindou realizes that clearly, you weren't listening to him. and that annoyed him to his very core.

"y/n, it's your turn." ran nudges you and it brings you back to your senses. everyone was now looking at you seriously - including mikey, the CEO, himself. they were waiting for you to say something - absolutely anything, just so they'd have an idea that came from you. however, since your head was still wandering around yesterday's events, you just stared back at ran's purple eyes without saying a word.

and this was the most embarrassing and pressuring thing you've experienced since your first day introduction in middle school.

"i'm sorry, what?" you finally say, shaking your head to clear your clouded mind. it wasn't your fault that you're being spaced, was it? seriously, who knew that sanzu's cousin would be giving birth last night right at that party? right there, right then - without a doctor or a midwife or anyone who has actually studied medicine. unfortunately, since no one was stepping up to help the woman who's about to have a baby, you were left to help her deliver.