Chapter 1 - Prologue: Finding Out (Ft. the Cast List)

Chapter 1 - Prologue -
Warnings: None really
Third Person POV

"I'm so excited!" Aliyah, also known as Allie, Jones beamed as she skipped along the corridor.

Reagan and Isabella shared a look as they chuckled.

"I know." Aurora Delacour, a light brown haired girl with blue eyes, whispered excitedly as she walked. She was not very loud usually, unless she had to be or was comfortable with her group, so since she was in a hallway with a good amount of people, she was quieter. "I hope I get someone good," she said.

Aurora and Reagan had met Isabella and Kennedy at auditions and Aurora had introduced Aliyah to the rest of the girls when they met at Choir - another after school thing they did together - and when Aurora found out Aliyah had auditioned.

"You will." Reagan set her hand on Aurora's shoulder, smiling down at her.

Aurora looked away, her cheeks red.

"Me too!" Allie beamed. "I hope it's at least someone like Race or Elmer," she stated.

"You're definitely talented enough to get anyone you want." Kennedy, also known as Kenny, responded, smiling at her. "Katherine is probably already set in stone for you, but I'd enjoy seeing you be someone like Race or Romeo or Elmer, too," she added.

Isabella laughed. "Yes, let's watch Allie be Romeo," she stated. "Take flirty Romeo and make it wholesome," she commented.

"The only reason I think it would be fun to see Allie play Romeo is because Allie is sassy," Kennedy stated.

The group of girls laughed.

Aliyah struck a pose.

As they continued walking down the corridor, they saw a group of kids all surrounding a board with papers on it.

"I think it's up," Aurora whispered, her eyes wide.

Kennedy pushed her way to the front of the dispersing group of kids, taking the paper. She handed it to Allie.

Allie took the paper and started reading it. Her eyes widened. "Kenny's Crutchie!" she exclaimed.

The girls in the group squealed as Kenny grinned. They hugged and congratulated her.

Allie continued to read down the list, her grin growing wider and wider. "Aurora's Sniper and a Bowery Beauty and Reagan is Sniper and a scab!" she continued.

Aurora and Reagan hugged each other excitedly.

"Isabella," Allie looked up at her excitedly. "You're Medda!" she exclaimed.

Isabella grinned.

"And you?" Kenny asked, looking at her expectantly.

Aliyah gasped, almost dropping the paper.

"Guys... I'm Katherine!"

Characters and Ages (at the start of the book) -

Kids (high school) -

Jesse (Tuck) Miller - Age 18/Senior
Mary-Belle (?) Carmichael - Age 18/Senior
Declan (Shades) Fitzgerald - Age 18/Senior
Andrew (?) Dawson - Age 18/Senior
Isabella (Notes) Moore - Age 17/Senior
Matthew (?) Bromage - Age 17/Senior
Aliyah (Cinnamon) Jones - Age 17/Senior

Sawyer (?) Beckett - Age 17/Junior
Joshua (?) Schuyler - Age 17/Junior
Owen (Fates) West - Age 17/Junior
Rowan (Books) Cromwell - Age 17/Junior
Jeremy (Cross) Northwick - Age 17/Junior
Isaac (Tracks) Northwick - Age 17/Junior
Kennedy (Kelly) Vargas - Age 16/Junior
Gabriel (Surges) Monroe - Age 16/Junior