Chapter 46 - Behind the Story Vlog: Q&A

- Chapter 46 - We love David Tennant in this house lol -
Warnings: None really. It's most pretty happy
Third Person POV

"Mary-Kate!" Gabriel exclaimed as he skipped into the rehearsal room where Mary and Isabella were hanging out, talking about their makeup for the show. He had his camera in his hand.

Amused, Mary rolled her eyes. "Gabriele."

Gabriel stopped in his tracks. "You're hanging out with Emilio too much," he told her.

Mary chuckled, looking back at him. "I don't hang with him as much as you do," she pointed out. "He's still not totally cool with girls."

Gabriel shrugged. "He's getting better and I'm proud of him because I know it's hard," he stated.

Mary and Isabella shared a look, both of them smiling.

"Anyway," Isabella looked back at Gabriel, "do you need something?" she asked with a chuckle.

Gabriel rocked back and forth on his heels. "What makes you think I need something?" he asked, acting innocent.

Isabella shot him an amused look. "You've just skipped in here, with your camera," she pointed out.

"I have my-" Gabriel looked at his hand and the camera in it. He gasped in realization. "I do need something!"

Mary and Isabella chuckled.

"I'm doing the Q&A video that I mentioned yesterday, Mary," Gabriel informed her.

Mary thought to the day before.

"So, if I made a Q&A video, would you be opposed to answering questions for me?" Gabriel asked, suddenly appearing beside Mary.

Mary jumped a bit, startled by the boy suddenly being there. She exhaled. "Uh, sure."

"Great! Thanks!" And just like that, the boy had skipped off again.

Mary watched him as he went, trying to process what had just happened.

Mary nodded. "I assume there are a few questions you want to ask us?" she asked, looking at him.

Gabriel nodded. "I'm doing a cool editing thing - with help from Finn and Nate, because they're good at editing - where the question appears on the screen and then multiple people's answers," he explained.

Mary nodded.

"Alright," Gabriel pointed the camera at them, "your question:"

(This next bit is kinda like the video. Idk how to explain it. Imagine you're watching the video)

Question 1: Who's your favorite character in Newsies?

"Oh that's hard," Kennedy said, looking over at Jesse.

Jesse nodded. "I'd have to say that mine is Jack," he answered.

Kennedy laughed.

"What?" Jesse looked over at her. "I'm not just saying that because I play him," he defended himself. "I just like him. He's so... strong. I can't explain it."

Kennedy nodded. She looked back at the camera. "I think my favorite is Les, or Lucky," she stated. "I just think they're really cute and Lila and Liam are so good at playing them," she expressed.

~~

"Favorite character?" Mr. Miller looked over at Mr. Johnson.