Chapter 34 - A Proper Cup of Coffee from a Proper Copper Coffee Pot

- Chapter 34 - Vocal Warm Ups -
Warnings: fun, fluff, ships, silly warm ups
A/N, a picture almost as silly as this book ^
Third Person POV

Noah, Nathan, and Ben stopped in front of Mateo and Gabriel.

The two boys were sitting together on the floor, both of them staring at their phones and snickering together.

"What are you two doing?" Noah asked curiously.

Gabriel looked up at him. He snickered. "Creating names for the cast group chat," he answered.

Noah laughed. "Ooh, sounds fun, can we join?" he asked.

Gabriel nodded. "Come sit."

Both Noah and Nathan sat down, but Ben shook his head and stayed standing. "I'm gonna go visit Eli," he informed them, pointing towards said boy. "You guys have fun."

"Alright, byeee" and an assortment of other responses came from the group of four.

Ben smiled as he left.

"So, for Declan, we have this because he has glas-" their voices faded as Ben was further away.

Eliasz looked up when he felt someone walking over, the grin on his face clearly telling Ben that he knew it was him. "Hi."

"Hello." Ben smiled and sat down next to him.

"How are you?" Eliasz asked as he pulled Ben into his lap.

Ben giggled and cuddled against him. "Peachy, now that you're here."

"Technically, you're the one who's now here," Eliasz responded knowingly. "And don't people usually use that sarcastically?" he asked, thinking out loud.

Ben shrugged. "Auntie Lana doesn't," he responded softly, his eyes fixated in the necklace around his neck.

Eliasz nodded. "I should've remembered she doesn't." He watched the boy in his lap as he examined the necklace.

"Wanna come over tonight?" Ben asked. "Auntie Lana said last night that she was wondering where you have been recently since you haven't been over in a while," he explained, looking up from Eliasz's necklace. "And Aunt Jarvia agreed. She's making Tapelspitz and biscuits."

Eliasz raised an eyebrow at him. "What kind of biscuits?" he asked, his voice low.

Ben looked back at Eliasz's necklace and tried to bite back a smile. "Butter biscuits," he mumbled.

"They told you to tell me that she's making that because they want me to come over, hm?" Eliasz asked knowingly.

It got a lot harder for Ben to bite back his smile as the corners of his mouth twitched upwards. "Would you believe me if I said "no?"

Eliasz shook his head.

"Tell them I tried to be subtle," Ben requested.

Eliasz chuckled. "I will, but your family is far from subtle," he responded knowingly.

Ben shrugged. "We're good cooks, but subtly is not in our genes," he said.

Eliasz nodded. He rested his chin on Ben's head, both of them falling silent for a few minutes. Eventually, Eliasz sighed. "I'll come over," he mumbled.

Ben grinned. "I'll be there."

Eliasz chuckled. "I'm aware," he responded, "and very glad about it." He presses a gently kiss to Ben's forehead, smiling at the blush on the younger's face. "How are the twins?"

"Adorable," Ben answered, still playing with the necklace.

Eliasz chuckled. "So... nothing new."

"Pretty much."