Chapter 3 - Finding Out Pt. 3 (Ft. Friends and the Cast List)

Chapter 3 - We're Three Chapters in and I Already Don't have a Good Title for this Chapter lol -
Warnings: None really. It's cute, fluffy
Third Person POV

"Who else should we call?" Kyler asked as he looked around the group.

Sawyer Beckett pulled out his phone, turning everyone's attention to him. "Give me five seconds," he told them.

They nodded.

Sawyer called someone on his phone and after two rings, they picked up.

"Beckett."

"Bromage," Sawyer greeted. "How art thou?" he asked.

"Delightful now that you've called me, it has just made my day," Matthew Bromage answered with a smirk.

"What is this relationship?" Aiden De Luca whispered to his twin.

Caden shrugged. "I don't know, but I ship it," he whispered back, grinning.

Sawyer glared at them, before speaking again. "Lovely," he responded grumpily.

"To what do I owe this pleasure of a call?" Matthew asked.

"Just that the cast list is out and you got Spot Conlon," Sawyer informed him. "Alright, goodbye-" he went to press hang up.

"Sawyer David Beckett, don't you dare hang up on me." Matthew stopped him.

The boys around Sawyer laughed.

"Oh?" Matthew smirked. "You're with people, love?" he asked.

Sawyer blushed, rolling his eyes. "Goodbye, Matthew." He went to hit hang up again.

"I'll see you later," Matthew said in a sing-song voice before Sawyer hung up.

Sawyer rolled his eyes as he put his phone into his pocket. "That..." he sighed deeply, "is your Spot Conlon, gents," he informed them.

The boys with him laughed.

"Others?" Noah asked, looking around.

"I'd call Andrew," Declan started, "but he's right there." He pointed to said boy.

Andrew waved.

The others in the group laughed.

"Anyone else?" Benjamin asked, looking around the group.

Aiden and Caden shared a look.

"We could call our triplet," Caden suggested, his voice light.

The others looked at them, slightly surprised.

"You have a triplet?" Gabriel asked them.

The two boys nodded.

"Jaden," Aiden informed them.

"Oh," Kyler looked over at him, "Jaden De Luca as in one of the fastest kids on the Track team?" he asked them.

Aiden and Caden shared a look. They laughed.

"Yeah," Caden answered. "How do you know him?"

Kyler shrugged. "Isaac is constantly competing with Jaden," he informed them. "I go to his meets a lot, so I know."

"Oh," Aiden laughed. "So your Isaac is the Isaac on his team that he complains about a lot?" he asked.

"I swear, if he'd just slow down slightly, I would win," Caden mimicked Jaden's voice. "I beat Isaac today!" he continued.

The boys in the group laughed.

"Yeah, sounds like their rivalry." Kyler laughed.

"Jaden's your typical jock," Aiden informed the boys who didn't know him. "Always at practice, cocky, a flirt," he listed. "We love him, but he constantly mixes up half time and intermission." He rolled his eyes.