Chapter 69 - Cookie Happiness and Talks

- Chapter 69 - Finn + Lio being cute together and Jesse explaining stuff and being a good older brother -
Warnings: mentions of serious injuries, worry, slight guilt, sadness, self deprecation
Third Person POV

Emilio walked into the living room, looking at his phone. "Hello, lots of people who don't live here," he greeted absentmindedly. He paused and looked up. "Oh... that's a lot of people who don't live here."

The cast members in the room laughed, most of them chorusing a 'hi, Emilio'.

Emilio looked around them. His eyes landed on Josh. "Oh, Josh! I liked the picture you sent to the group chat," he said.

Josh smiled. "Thanks, Lio."

Emilio nodded. He looked around them again, pursing his lips. "I'm gonna leave, okay?" He pointed to the door. "Cool, bye!" He left the room.

Some of the cast members in the room laughed, while others exchanged confused looks.

Finn got up. "I'll get him," he announced. "I know how to get introverts and ambiverts who are feeling like introverting to come hang out," he informed them.

Declan tilted his head. "But, wait, you're an introvert," he started. "What's stopping you from just deciding to hang with Lio because you don't want to socialize in a large group?" he questioned, knowing how Finn was.

Finn realized he could do that. He grinned. "Now, nothing is. Thanks, Declan!" He left the room.

Declan sighed. "Well, that failed."

Jesse chuckled. "I'm just happy Lio and Finn are getting any human interaction," he commented. "I'm not sure Finn interacts with any humans outside of rehearsal, and Lio doesn't very often, outside of us," he said, pointing to him and Gabriel.

Gabriel nodded, playing with Mateo's hand.

Mateo was sat in Gabriel's lap because apparently, it was the closest thing to having Gabriel sit in his lap (he's smaller than Gabriel) and he could still make the brunette-haired boy blush that way.

Rowan looked at them and rolled his eyes. "You two got together yesterday and are already the most sappy and obvious couple," he stated.

Gabriel blushed a bit, while Mateo smirked. He pulled Gabriel closer. "1) It's been two days, and 2) how could we hide any more when this adorable thing exists?" Mateo squeezed Gabriel's cheeks, tilting his head up. He stared into his eyes, smirking. "I just want to cuddle him and compliment him forever."

Gabriel's cheeks burned.

Noah chuckled. "Gabe seems really flustered," he commented.

Gabriel shook his head to try and get the blush off of his cheeks, hiding his face in the crook of Mateo's neck. "You try having this hottie flirting with you every two minutes," he muttered. "His accent doesn't help."

Mateo chuckled. "It helps me," he responded.

Gabriel rolled his eyes fondly, listening to Mateo as he repeated what he said back to Noah.

With Emilio and Finn

"Hello." Finn at down at the island in the kitchen.

Emilio looked over at him. "Hi." He turned back to grab ingredients. "Did someone send you to force me to socialize?" he questioned.

Finn shook his head. "I decided to hang with you instead of all of them because I don't feel like socializing," he informed him. "Is that okay with you?"

Emilio nodded. He climbed onto the counter.

Finn watched him. "Aren't you not supposed to do that?" he asked knowingly.