Chapter 42

"You okay Emma?" Ashton asked as I clutched my stomach. "Yeah I'm going to be right back." I said as I headed to the bathroom. Next time don't wait to go. I had held in a pee and now my Uterus hurts. I washed up and headed ack to a worried looking Ash. "You okay babe?" He asks.  "I am now, I didn't pee when I had to and well it hurt" I said patting my stomach. He kiss my lips softly and pulled us under the cover. I snuggled onto his chest and closed my eyelids.

"No please don't hurt me!" I screamed as the raven hair stranger pulled me towards him, A grimace plastered on his face.

I opened my eyes, sweat beads on my forehead. Ashton was soundly sleeping so I tried not to disturb him. Lately I've been having so many nightmares and I don't know what's happening. It's terrible. I've been feeling a bit depressed as well I don't know if that has anything to do with the nightmares. It's always someone trying to grab or hurt me and I'm alone.

I made my way to the kitchen and made some coffee. Rain was beating down on the house but it was peaceful. "Hey I missed you" Ashton said rubbing his eyes and I smiled. "I couldn't sleep" I said and he hugs me, patting my head like a puppy.  "I know what can make you sleepy" he says lowly in my ear. I put down my coffee and soon enough I was flung naked on the couch. "We're lucky we've got the whole place to ourselves for a couple days" he says and kisses my inner thigh making me hiss in pleasure.

He gently goes into me and held down my hips. With every thrust came an unspoken amount of yearning pleasure. I just wanted more and more. My nails dug into his back as he pushes deeper, my breath hitching everytime. We went on like this for about two hours, yes two hours before I collapsed into my third orgasm, tired as ever. " you really know how to work me out babe" I said and he chuckles. "Atleast you're tired now" he says and pulls a plush blanket over our naker bodies. "When we wake up, get ready for round two" he says cheekily. "I don't know what I would do with out you Shri, I love you and I plan on spending the rest of my life with you" he says and it makes me smile. "Thank you for being with me, I love you very much" I said and kissed him.

"I know we're still young so, just now" he said getting up from the couch and running to his room. "Right so I know we're still young but I want to promise you something, one day I'll be the happiest man on this earth when I ask you to marry me, I promise you I'll keep you safe, be loyal and your other half for the rest of my life. I will love you conditionally and savour you, you are the best thing to bave every happened to me shri and I hope you feel the same" he says and holds out a promise ring. My eyes immediately sprung tears and I grabbed him so quickly.

"I love you Ashton Irwin, I love you so much" I said as he slipped the cute ring into my finger. "So round two" he asks, his remember poking my leg. "We could go any amount you want, I'm always wanting you. I love you" I said as he places his lips on me kissing me like today was his last.

The end

Authors note:

Guys after 6 years I updated the last chapter. I can't believe it was so long ago. Anyways I've been writing a new book called Arranged and it's a Kim Taehyung inspired book. I hope you give it a read and any thoughts on it would be appreciated. Much love to you for supporting this book. Thank you.