chapter 6

School these days felt different and lonely. Everyone gave me sympathetic faces which I didn't want at all. I was getting over the fact that my bestfriend died but you know I still sometimes feel he's right next to me. It's been a month since his death and Ashton started with his crap again. He calls everybody names he even still does it to me. It's rather annoying and one time Luke tried backing me up but it ended up in a fight. Ashton received a bloody nose and Luke lip had been sliced. Ever since Ashton keeps picking on him for what? I don't know.

It was finally Last period and it was Addmaths. I did like it but I do bad sometimes.  " Kimberly, What did the question asked for?" Ms. Root asked. "Uh to find the equation of a tangent" Kimberly said. "Right so um Amy what do you have to do first?" Miss asked and Amy pondered. "Oh right, You have to find the radius of the tangent and then find the-" "Would all teachers please report to my office, this is urgent" The principal's voice echoed through the speakers cutting Amy sentence short.

"Alright class please read up on this and by the time I come back you must be finished with question 8 on page 62" Ms. Root said earning multiple groans from the tired students. She rushed out of class and I began working the question. The classroom was pretty noisy since nobody else cared to finish what was going to be there homework. In about seven minutes I was done. "Hey Luke?" "Um Emma?" We both said at the same time. I chuckled as he smiled deeply. "What did you get?" We both asked again. " Ok ok you go first" We said again.

We busted out laughing and then I heard, "Oo look at those Nerds, Pft they have no life. Addmaths sucks! Just like them" It had to be Ashton Flippin' Irwin. The entire classroom had erupted in laughter leaving both Luke and I red. He was about to say something but I stood up. "We suck? Have you seen yourself? All you ever do is pick on every Tom, Dick and Harry... what is your god damn problem and by the way why are you even in this class if you "think" Addmaths "suck". You Ashton Irwin have no life because all you do is cause shit for everyone" I shouted as I grabbed Luke and went outside. Everyone was quiet by now because Nobody would ever thought quiet Emma Thompson would swear at Ashton Irwin but frickin guess what? I don't give a shit about him.

"Whoah Em thanks and you shut him up alright" Luke said and gave mea high five. We sat outside in the bench with our bags just looking at the cheerleader do practice. "So Lukey anyone caught your eye yet?" I asked while nudging him lightly. He chuckled and his cheeks got a rosy tint of pink. "Aww you do!!! Tell me tell me" I screeched like a little kid. "Emma! No I don't wanna! He whined. "But Lukey Pleaseeee" I begged and pouted. He shook his head from side to side and came up to my ear. His hot breath tickling my ear, "I can't Ems It's a secret" He said and just like that the school bell rang. He got up and walked away from me well sorta run. I got up smooting out my clothes and ran after him.

I had just finish up some homework and well being the person I am, an internet addict, I went to Twitter and saw that I've gotten a new message froooooom...... Ashton -_- why on Earth would he message me though. I clicked the DM and saw :

Hey Emma um I was a dick to you for the past month and even before. I hope you can forgive me.

So to make it up I wanted to know if you'll go have lunch with me on Saturday please? xx

Whoa reality check! Ashton Irwin the badass dick from school wanted me to go with him to lunch on saturday?? I hesitated before replying a 'yes I will' and then shut off the app quickly before heading downstairs to grab something to eat. And might I just add, I LOVE FOOD!!!!