chapter 21

Skip to Day of results from final exams which is just like a GCSE exam and this might be a long ass chapter too just telling ya :)

------------------------------

The finaly moment I dread, yeah I was happy abd excited but I was also so nervous at the same time. My conscious told my yes I passes alll exams and I did exceptionally well but that little part in there that always have the doubts. I prayed silently as Sir Brunswick called us one byb one and handed us the paper slip that had our grades and what not! "Miss Emma Thompson!" He called out loud. I swallowed hard and made my way shaking slightly. "Ah here you go dear, You did very well!" He commente when.he handed me the paper. I look through my paper and I swear I nearly passed out as I couldn't contain my excitement. I was beaming with glee as I sat down. Next they called out. Michael ,  followed by Luke, Clarissa, Maya and Calum lastly. Then the school bell rung and we all happily ran out to our special tree where I was attacked by hugs! I shrieked in excitement and may have cried a little. All of us hugged ad there wasn't any sadness it looks like everyone passed!

"Ohmygod Luke tes we did it omg!!!" I said and hugged my bestfriend. I hugged them all including Clarissa who hugged back with excitement. I left Ashton for last and I just threw my arms arond him and he picke me up sligtly swinging me. "Aww Tommy you did it, We all did it" He said but then queen B had to ruin the moment. "Wanna go home an celebrate to our parents firstly?" Maya suggested. "Hell yeah!!" We shouted.

-------------------------------

After telling our parents and recieving many many hugs and kisses and tears! It was truly a beautiful sight. Later we discussed something else that was coming up, Prom! Michael and Maya are going together, Calum and Shreya, Ashton and Clarissa and well idk who I'm with Nobody asked me yet. I wonder who's Luke going with it? So I decide to rung him. "Lukey my boy sooo how are you?" I asked. "The very best I could be oh my god I can't believe we did so good Ems!" He said excitedly. "Yeah Ikr so Luke who's the lucky lady you're going prom with on Saturday?" I asked. "Who said I was going?" He said. "No you just can't not go!! Luke!!" I sighed. "What?" He asks. "What about you huh?" He asked again. "Well uh I'm not asking a girl to go and no girl as asked me yet Luke" I said and giggled. "Oh you know what I mean!! So you don't have a date right?" He asked. "Don't need to rub it in my face!" I said. "Don't sass me young one!" He says and laugh. "Hun we're the same age!!" I said. "Well ok yeah how bout we go as bestfriend you know?" He said and I could've imagined him scratching behind his neck. "Aww sure Luke! As bestfriends!!" I said. "Mmhmm so whaddup?" He asks. "Talking to an angel" I said. "Omg no way girl who is it?" He says mimicking a white chick. "You silly aw man I gotta go Mum's calling me to help her with Mason Seeya later Lucas Byeee" I said. "Bye bye and tell the little bundle of cutebess I said hello byee" He said and I ended the call with one last bye.

I skipped down to where my mother was and my father too as well as little mason. "Hey mum what's up?" I asked whislt pinching the chubby cheeks of my little proter. "Oh Mason baby, Lukey said hellooo" I said to him and he busted out a big bright smile. "Hunny I'm soo excited for you for Saturday you're graduating and you go to  prom!" he exclaimed while throwing her hands on my shoulder. "Sooo who you're going prom with her?" She nudged while waggled her eyerbrows. The thing with my mum is that it's like having another teenager living with me she's soo idk like me! And that's why I love her soo much!

"Uh Luke" I said and smiled. "Aww you two finally together?" She shouted making my father turn towards me and gave me the look. "No no mum, we're just going as friends since clearly none of us can get dates or didn't get asked as yet yeah that's it" I said but softly at the end, I didn't want my dad hear about this lol. "Yeah sure that's it" My mum said. "Muuuuum" I whined as she is having suspicions on about luke and I. She just laughed then she said, "Hunny what about the dress when are you going dress shopping?" She asks me. "Well the girls and I are going this Saturday which is Tomorrow" I said. "Okay your dad has put aside some money for you it's in my room I'll give it to you tomorrow and buy yourself something pretty okay" She says. "Ofcourse mum" I replied."Oo did you plan on what colou you're wearing?" She asks. "Um I think black or white I not sure"  I told her as she nodded.