chapter 24

"Come ons omeone wake her up, we need to get breakfast!!" Some one whipered shouted then someone's stomach grumble. "Luke do your magic she'll kill us if we wake her up!" A girl said. I peeked through my eyes to see them all huddled thinking of what to do. I opened my eyes and stared at them watching them "make" a plan. "Ok 1,2,3 AHH" They screamt when they saw me watching them. In attempt to scare me they scared themselves lol. 

"What time is it? and where's your mums?" I asked. "It's 7 and they're downstairs" Cal said. "Ok well get out I need to go and do my stuff." I said rolling out of the bed only to be pulled back. "Dude don't you all want breakfast?" I asked and they all looked at each other. " Yeah but am." Luke started. "No buts I'm gonna shower, brush my teeth and meet you all outside or something now leave, oh Love you" I said and took my towel and slammed the door. I looked like shit. My hair was a tangled mess, my face was pink and my clothes well it's my clothes but whatever. I decided not to keep them waiting and not take long. 

Finally my little bit of make up was done and it was now 7:20. I put on my shoes and quickly went to the door almost falling in top of them all on the way. "Thank you for waiting!" I said and buckled my arms with shreya as we made our way to get breakfast. We took alot of things mine was mainy a lot of fruits cause I love them. "So who you dressed so much for? Chris?" Clarissa asked as she glared at me. "Can't I dress for myself?" I asked as I bit into my strawberry. "Whatever" She said and rolled her eyes. 

I was about to eat my 6th strawberry when my phone started ringing. I held up a finger and excused myself from the table. 

Hello?

Hey it's your uncle. Can you and the boys come today maybe around 1 or so?

Hey uncle sam, sure We're getting breakfast now by the way, I'll tell them have a good day bye

Thanks dear, bye

I walked in back as the table went silent and awkward. "Hey where's Ash and Clarissa?" I asked. No one dared spoke until cal pointed to the bathroom. I nodded and went forward on telling them  which sorta lightened their mood. :Luke stop staring" I said as I wiped the jucies from the fruit of my mouth. "Sorry sorry" He said and laughed. "We got like  3 hours to spear watcha wanna do? Are those two gona finish or what?" I asked annoyed as they were taking soo long. 

"Just in luck they're coming out and we can maybe drive around" Cal said as Ashton tried fixing his hair while Clarissa sported the largest hickie I ever seen.  I told him the news awkwardly and then I saw the the beauties coming towards us, Chris and Allison. "Omg Alli!" I said excitedly and hugged her tightly. "Hey" Chris pouted. "Oh fine" I said and tackled him in a hug. "What you 2 doing here?" I asked. "Your uncle are letting us spend time with your guys" Chris said and winked. In the corner of my freaking eye I saw the twirling of hair and the annoying giggling of CLARISSA'S VOICE. Didn't she just got banged in the tiolet? 

"You thought of anywhere to go yet?" Allison asked. "No we haven't" Luke said and flashed her a smile and she blushed. AWWH. Can I play match maker or what? I winked at her and she blushed even more. "You wanna driving?" He asked and we all agreed. It was a huge ass van so Chris drove, Ashton sat in front with him, Me, Luke, Michael and Allison sat in the seat behind them and behind us was Shreya, Calum and Clarissa who was only texting. 

The drive was long but fun by the way. Time flew by as we went through many famous highways and lots of pretty places which names I forgot. Finally we reached back to the studio and my uncle sat in his big office and had stuff lay out on the table. "Hello welcome back" He said. "Hi, hey" They said together. "Ok guys I know you play great, you know you play great, and we all know the fans know you play great. I want to start talking music release and openeing gigs" He said while the boys eyes were popped out of their sockets. "Well" My uncle asked. "Yes yes yes" They said ecxitedly.

"I have some rank here and well the Hollywood Bowl is having a music festival this year and I want you guys to perform there" He said. Again they were stunned and only noded there heads. "What would your mums say?" He asked. "I'm sure they'll be very happy and proud" I answered for them. "Well the music festival takes place in three weeks by the way and I've heard that you've writing new music as well. I want you guys to produce the music here and we can make copied and sell them, they beginning of your successful future" My uncle blabbered. 

"Yes oh my god this is actually happening?" Ashton asked as he hugged Michael. After a long day off confirming back with the mums and talking more businnes the boys were super hyper but nervous. I mean they're performing for the first time in The Hollywood Bowl for Christ sakes! Chris dropped us back to the hotel but ya know he took my number this time :) We all crashed Luke's room and celebrated like mad. I wonder where are the mums? I called up mumma liz and they were shopping and having a 'girls' day out.  

"Baby I'm, tired can we go and sleep?" Clarissa asked and yawned and kissed his cheek aftewards. I can't help but feel a little jealous. You can clearly see that Ash wanted to stay but oh well bye bye. He said good bye and the rest of us crashed Luke's bed and of cours Luke crushed me with his heavy man wight. "Get of you hippo" I said and tried pushing his off. "No" He said pressing down further on me. "Ew I can feel your--- get off Luke!!" I screamt as the others laughed at me. I struggled and decided to roll so I did and the stupid boy rolled further making us fall. 

"You're such an idiot, leave that for Allison would ya?" I said and blushed. "Yeah Luke, don't give your bestie that,  leave it for pretty Alli" Calums aid making Luke blush like crazy. "Awwgh you have a crush on her Lukey" I said and started poking him. "stop... what about you and Chris huh? I love himm soooo much" He said poking my dimples trying to sound like a girl. "I don't sound like that luke" I said and  blushed. "Aw you have a crush on Chris to! Ha" He said and fist pumped.

Just then my phone message went off: hey beautiful <3- Chris <3

"OMG HE SENT A HEART HE LIKE SYOU OMG" Luke screamed like a little girl.