chapter 31

Today is the Day I take Allison on a date to the zoo. I really hope she likes me too. But you know It's kinda weird cause she's mikey's sister and all. Yesterday I called and asked her out on the date and she said Yes which I was thankful for! "Luke!!! You In there?!" Michael Shouted. "Yeah!" I replied. He came into my room and sat on my bed.

I turned around and watched him and not saying anything cause I didn't know what to. "So I heard you're taking my sister out Am I right?" He asks like a father. "Yeah" I said quietly. "Congratulations Man!" Michael said bro hugging me. "Oh thanks" I said shooting him a smile. "Now If you'd excuse me I have a quiff to do so bye bye" I said shooing him out of the room.

Today I wore what I normally wear, Black skinny jeans which was ripped by the knee and My Jack Daniels Tee shirt. Well time for my date with a little lady.

"No way Luke I can't believe you're taking me here! I love the zoo!" Alli Explains excitedly, TYTYTY Emma. "I'm Glad you do!" I said and smiled at her. "So where to first?" I asked. "Ok um here's a map you wanna go see the serpents first?" She asks. "I'm up for anything let's go babe" I said which caused her to blush. Honestly all that I took in was her today. The way her hair blows when the wind takes it and her giggle its cute. Well now we've visited every animal and I think it was time to go, go karting. "Wait luke we didn't go to one animal" She says confused. "What do ya mean, wait which animal?" I asked. "Penguins" She says excitedly. "Wait they have penguins here?!" I exclaim. "Yeah its like on the other side though" She says frowning. "Are you tired?" I ask her. She nodded a little and I bent down. "What are you doing Luke?' She asks laughing. "Well hop on" I said. "No way I'm to heavy" She said sadly. "No you're not heavy...come on just hop on" I said and she finally did and honestly she was not heavy at all. "Whoa I'm riding really high now" She says which made me laugh ;) "You pervert!" She says and hits my shoulder. "Hey hey I'm a teenaged boy" I said and continued to the penguins exhibit.

Now upon reaching there I swear my inner childhood was being released. There were penguins all over man! Small ones big ones the cutest was the baby one that waddled its way over to the glass by us. "Aww look at him Luke!!He's so cute, just like you" She said but suddenly turning away hiding the obvious blush. "You think I'm cute?" I asked turning her gently towards me. "I know you are" She says. "Well Allison, you're beyond gorgeous" I said kissing her cheek. "You cheesy penguin!" She says hugging the sides of me. "Honestly today was a very awesome day by far the best date I've ever been too" She said to me in the backseat of the car (We were in a taxi cab) ). "Well this date isn't over yet" I said pointing to the big "Go Karters" Sign with the nunerous go karts driving by on the tracks. "You! oh my god! You are the best boy on this planet ever!" She sayd hugging me. "Ahem" the driver cough. "Oh um sorry yeah be back by 6 for us?" I asked and he nodded. She took my hand and dragged me to the ticket booth thing. "Hey what do you think You're doing?" I ask as she starts pulling out her wallet. "This is prettt expensive so I though-" She starts. "no babe I asked you on this date and I pay for everything okay?" "Okay" We waited in lines and finally got the cars. She was blue I was red. The lights went off in a pattern, red, yellow, green, signalling us to mash the gas at speed off. I could see she was havong a blast and damn was she good at this. She was infront of me, well I can't let that happen Can I?

I sped up and met her but blew a kiss and sped away. I relaxed a little until I saw her right next to me. She winked at sped away. I tried catching up with her but she was just to great. "whoa you're great!" I told her as she said, "And you're whipped" "Alright alright, well now I'm hungry and I'm sure you are.You up so pizzas?" I asked and oh god that smile she gave could get any boy..... Ok so pizza. I took her hands and we began walking to the pizza place right next door to the game place. We ordered pizza, 2cokes and ice-cream, yeah junk food is normz for us. "So did you have f- *burps*" Way to go Luke burping hard infront of a girl you're crushing on. "Yes I did *Burps*" She said. We both egulfed in laughter that tears were forming in my eyes. "You're quite a lady" I said and she turns red. "And you're definetly a man" She says. "Well Here is the weirdo" I said pointing to the cab. We get it and the entire ride she rests her head on my shoulder. "Well here's my stop" She says looking through the glass window. I hopped out and opened the door nearly falling in the process. "Why thank you" She said and smiled <3 "Your welcome darling" I said. I walked her to the door and turned to face her. "Luke, today was honestly the best day I've ever had, Definetly the best date, thank you so much" She says while holding my hand. "I feel the same way. It was incredible, you made it so though" I said nervously. She just stare into my eyes while I did the same. Come on idiot man up and kiss her. "Well I better get inside now" She said rubbing her bare arms. "Wait" "Yeah?"

Then I pulled her softly into my arms, she sorta twirled in and kinda bent. I planted a small kiss on her lips feeling on cloud 9. Her beautiful green/blue eyes fluttered open and she said, "You have no idea how long I waited for that"

"Well I decided to man up"

"You're a dork"

"You're cute"

"I'm your dork?"

"Yes Luke you're my dork" She says before kissing me one more time byt then the door swung open revealing the familiar face. "Hi daddy, this is Luke" She says "Uncle Sherwin?" I asked.