chapter 38

"You seriously are reading now?" Michael asks and sat at my feet as I completely ignored him. "What book are you even reading?" He asks. Everyone knows when I'm reading don't disturb me. But this retard don't listen. He snatched the book from my hand and laughed really loudly when he read the cover. " 50 shades of grey really?" he says and continues laughing. "F off Mikey" I said and pulled away the book but saw a blood stain on the page. "Michael let me see your finger" I said and walked towards him. "Uh why?" He asked stuttering. "Why is it bleeding?" I asked taking his hand and inspecting it and sure enough there was a large slit across his index finger. "Mikey?" I questioned. "Ok I was cutting my tee shirt and cut my finger" He said. Stupid boy. I dragged him to the nearby bathroom and shut the door. "You're so dumb you know that right?" I said getting a bit annoyed. Why? Cause of my period. Taking the cotton I cleaned it and added methlated spirit to it which made he shout profanities. Finally I placed a minnie mouse sticker on it and wrapped it securely and we walked out. "why were you in there with him?" Luke asked standinh outside the door. I took Michael's hand and lifted the finger and left.

I went back and shut the door yo my bedroom and carefully lay down. Yes I'm a grumpy bitch when I have my period and I like to be alone as a consistent bothersome is frikin annoying. Honestly I felt the book come to life, it felt so real, well I do have an imagination. Then I heard some knocking then my door flew open. Luke came in and just lay down next to me and in no time he knocked out. This boy ay! Allison gotta be really responsible though cause Luke is a child. "Bab-" Ashton called coming in but I brought my fingers to my lips and shushed him. " I got of the bed and leapt into Ash's hand kissing the daylight out of him. It felt as if I'd lose him Idk why, then.you know I started crying, stupid hormones. "I love you Ashton so much, please never leaver me I love you so much" I said hugging him and sniffling. "Baby I would never leave you, i love you too much to" He says and looks down at me. "Promise?' I asked holding out my pinky finger. He giggled and swore with me, "I promise, wanna go take a nap?" he asked. "Yeah but Luke?" I asked pointing to the man child sleeping and drooling on my bed. "We'll go to his room" Ash said before dragging me to hemmings room.

I lay beside Ash as he pulled me in and put his hand around me.I snuggled into him and slowly closed my eye to the sound of his heartbeat.
"Noo you said you promised Ashton, don't do this to me" I cried as I saw the boy I love disappearing into the fog. "I'm sorry but I can't keep up to it, I'll always look after you don't worry" He said as the fod covered him more. "Ashton Please I beg you" I pleaded falling to my knees sobbing. "I'll always love you Good bye Tommy" He said sadly as the fog covered him up. "Goodbye Ashton" I whispered laying down on what seem the road. I heard the distant beeping of a truck horn. As soon as I got up to see what it was I felt the impact of a 10 ton knocking and running me over, good bye world, good bye my love, good bye Ashton.

I woke up sitting and gasping for air. Sweat was gathered on my forhead. I turned to my side I saw him sleeping peacefully. I leant and kissed him forehead. "Never let me go" Before getting up and going to the kitchen. "Were you crying? and I'm sorry for earlier" Michael said eating from an apple. "I'm fine and it's okay mickey" I said smiling. "So how's work?" I asked plopping some.grapes into my mouth. "really good, exciting!" he said showing his teeth but it sadly turned into a frown, "But you gotta go in like three days" I smiled at that and hugged him. Michael was like my other best friend after Luke and I felt as if He was my baby. "Michael can you sing for me?" I asked doing a poutg face. "Sure thing minnie leme jusr grab my guitar" He said finishing of his apple. Let's just say the voice of Michael clifford + I won't give up, is sure to make a girl cry and that's what I did. "Hey beautiful girld don't cry" He said wiping away the tears from my eyes. "Oh Michael what would I do without you?" I asked wiping away the remaining tears.

A/N: guyz this was suckish. I felt depressed while writing it sorry, music got me soo man. Though thnks for reading it means a lot to me loves <3