Chapter 25

New Day, New things, New dreams! The boys have written quite a few songs from before and well the entire band started writing a song yesterday and is still doing it right now. One of my favourite song from what they wrote so far is Try hard. It's really awesome. Uncle Sam said that they should atleast perform three- five songs, two of which are orginal and the rest are covers, of course I just heard that They're doing Voodoo Doll and Try hard and for the covers, Teenaged dream, Teenage dirtbag and Jasey Rae!

They guys have been in the studio the entire morning, recording and singing and playing their instruments. Michael was the happiest man alive when My uncle presented him with this white guitar which he can customized so did Luke, and Cal's bass was sexy. Ash's drum kit was magnificent. "Hey guya Ash here, We have some exciting news for you coming up and guess what? We're playing in The hollywood Bowl in two weeks come check us out ohnoihave10seconds bye I love, BYEE WE LOVE YOU 2-" and the keek had ended. "Oh my gosh I just love you uncle soo much" Ash said while pinching my cheeks. "Well I love him  too" I said and stuck my tongue out.

"Bring me something to drink please, I gotta pee" Ash said and ran to the bathroom. I shook my head and went to the fridge, soda, water or iced coffee from starbucks? Duh iced coffee. I took four and carefully handled it till I reach the boys. "Thank you Tommy" Ash said ruffling his hair. BTW Clarissa wanted to have a spa day so she wasn't here, that's why Ash was being normal, his usual self. He was more, fun, carefree and even happier. But it's his fault right? "Hey emma, which one of them is your boyfriend huh?" My uncle sam asked nudging me. "None of them are" I said and giggled. "What about the Luke kid? He seems genuine" "He is, and is also my best friend but I think he likes Allison" I said whispering the last part as his eyebrows rose.

"So um what bout Calum?" "He's with Shreya" "Oh" "What about Mikey?" "With Maya" "Hmm then you and Ashton?" "Not happening" "Are you sure about that, the guy's staring at you like if you're some goddess" Mu uncle finishes of and walked off to the boys. "Hello boys, you have done exceptionally well today and I hope to see you in two weeks at the Hollywood Bowl and don't worry bout clothes, we have stylists who are twins by the way and they are really good" He says. "Omg, is that the kahlani twins?" I asked. "Wait the kahlani twins?" Maya asked excitedly. "Yes that's them" My uncle replied.

"Well that's all for today I'll see you soon" My uncle said.  "hey where's chris today?" I  whispered in Alli's ear. She smirked and then said, "He called in sick" "Oh" was all I said. "you like him" She asked. "Yeah I sorta do, We text and  call all the time and talk stuff" i said. "Hmm you and Chris would look super cute together" I blushed at her statement and replied, "So would you and Luke." and speaking of the devil. "hello ladied" He said whilst putting his arms around the both of us, where did that confidence come from? "How do you do?" He asks. Are and here comes the shy luke. "We're very good and were talking about you too" I said as Alli's cheeks turn a bright shade of pink. "Hmm and was it bad?" He asks. "Not at all, why don't you ask ms here while I go check on the others?" "Yes Ma'am"

"Hey um I think we should head home, I'm pretty tired" Michael says resting his head on my shoulder. "You're so comfy" He says. "Um Am I? I asked back. Maya looked at me cross eye but I wasn't doing anything  wrong was I? "Come on Mikey, your girlfriend might beat me up go to her" I whispered. "No... Remember the time when I slept wi-" "Shut up michael" I retorted. "Let's go home" Maya said coldly. Ashton pulled the boy away from me and flashed his beautiful smile while we walked to get a cab. Maya hadn't said a thing to me since we came home. We walked neared to our rooms to hear, a bed hitting the wall and moans filling the halls and room, They are pretty loud.

"Whoa they're loud" Calum said and we all snickered. The sad thing is that we were nearing to Ash's room and the noises got louder and louder and louder. He confusingly slipped in the key and the biggest shock of his life slapped him hard on his face when he saw his girlfriend banging another guy on their bed. WAIT WAIT WAIT! That wasn't just any guy, That was..... Chris...... Ashton formed his hands into fists and angrily walked away as I walked teh opposite direction. What shit is this?

A/N Hello reader, no I should say friend, yes you are my lovely freinds, Thanks for reading this story it means alot and if you wanna like want something else to happen in this story, comment below and tell me I might just put it. Thanks once and againa and keep hearting <3