chapter 15

She walked into the school gates alone today. Luke wasn't there to accompany her as usual as he was busy with his girlfriend whom he is still with. Today Emma wore Blue jeggings, a stripped long sleeved crop top and some black sandals. She quickly scurried to her locker and put some things is there. It was now 7:30 which meant she had a whole half hour till school starts. She aimlessly walked over to her favourite tree and sat down looking at everything around. From the Little bird who was feeding a worm to her young one to the footballers.kicking around the ball. One of them caught her though. The one.who never left as she kept thinking about him, yes Ashton Iwrin. The was he ran quickly as the ball was being passed to him and how he jumped around as he scored. She took in everything as he celebrated his little victory.

The way his dimples popped out making his smile for award winning and how his beauiful hair swayed in the wind as he ran. She kepy staring until a finger snapped infront of her. "Calum?" She asked surprisingly as he sat down next to her trying to see what she was staring at. "Why were you staring at Ash- Wait do you like him?" He asked as she flushed pink. "What? no way! He's a jerk" She said and looked away. He chuckled and then she asked, "By the way Cal what do you want?" He rose an eyebrow at her then said "So can't I talk to you without wanting somethinn?" She crossed her arms and Rose her eyebrow.

"Ok fine Emma, As you know we have summer break.starting in three weeks and your cousin birthday is also in three weeks. So I was thinking of planning a visit to her and throwing.a birthday party for her, what do ya think?" He asked. "That's soo cute and thoughtful! She'll definitely love that, can I help you with it?" she asked and he nodded. "So what is this party I heard off?" Michael asked as he walked with a beautiful red haired girl, Maya Stevens! "planning a birthday surprise for my girlfriend" Calum said and smile. "As you speak of girlfriend, this is Maya, my girlfriend" Michael said as they all exchangrd greetings to her. Wasn't Michael all over Emma just a few days ago? A little part of her felt a bit jealous but she couldn't help but feel very happy for him.

Just then the ringing of the school's bell made them all jump up and ran to their respective classes. She successfully got through her classes but her mind was filled with Ashton. Why did she feel a certain way towards him? Even the kiss they shared although she slapped him afterwards but she liked it. Did Emma Julia Thompson started falling for the sterotype she known to be as Ashton Fletcher Irwin?

Her thoughts were knocked away as she feel the vibration of her phone in ger pocket.

Tommy stop day dreaming, Mr.Reyonlds won't like that- Ash :-)

Hey don't call me that Fletcher and thanks for teling me by the way- me

"Ashton Irwin and Emma Thompson!" Mr Reynolds shouted causing both of them jump from their seats. "You know there's a no texting rule so because of that you both have detention after school today. Detention? Emma Never Ever had detenion. She tried reasoning it out but the teacher almost threatening it for three days. She immediately shut her mouth and sat back down remaining quiet for the rest of the day. "Emma, Hey Emma!" Ashton shouted as she walked down to her first time detention. He panted as he stopped, catching up to her. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you in trouble" He said and she smiled. "Iriwn, it's okay. It's my fault too so instead of this lets cut the chit chat and go to class okay?" She said and he replied " Okay."

When they entered they were surprised to only see both of them in the class and well the teacher, Mrs. Wrothun. She was the nicest teacher there in thr school. She was like a mother figure to most students. She greeted the two and made them sat down and pull out a book. The environment was awfully quiet  but the teacher broke it as she sighed heavily making the two look up immediately. "Emma, Ashton,go home it's boring here and I need to go home as well" She said and got up from the table taking her little purse with her. They both smiled largely while they gathered their stuff and hurried outside the school. "So Tommy can I walk you home today?" Ashton asked as they stopped where both their streets meet. "But don't you have to go the other way Irwin?" She asked.

"Well I um please?" He pleaded so she nodded and the started walking to her house. "So how's um I don't know her,the blonde girl from yesterday?" She asked as He got quiet. "Well I found on se cheated on me with somebody but  I don't know what's his name" He said softly. "Ash, she's with Luke" Emma said even softer. "What?!" Ashton shouted. "Look I tried telling him but he wouldn't budge, were you two together?" she asked. "Well yeah we kinda were" He spat making Emma get frightened. She was always afraid when he got angry. He saw the look on her face and softened up. "I'm sorry Emma it's just that I did like her a lot and well" He said and stopped. His voice cracked and she said, "I'm sorry for asking Ashton it's just that Luke's being shitty to me since they are together"

He pulled her chin up and made her look into his hazel eyes. "Well Luke has some serious shit going on if he is treating you like shit" She chuckled and slowly Ashton began leaning it. His eyes were already closed. She gabbed his head and tangled her fingers in his hair while she pulled him closer. Their lips met sending a wave of electricity througout their bodies. They pulled away with wide eyes and both said, "Tell me you didn't feel that"